BAI HONG

How much time had passed?
How long has it been since you were last awake?

Your vision was fading away into the endless darkness of the void, only returning when you found the strength to refocus your eyes.

You were able to memorize every last scream, every last statement, every last area, person, and every single fast paced breath taken across each of the terrible timelines you were forced to watch.

Your energy was withering away by the second.

You were starving.

Baoshi would occasionally sneak you small fruits when Bai Hong wasn't looking, but those could only do so much.

Your ears were ringing.

The screams of agony you heard on loop, over and over again were driving you to your breaking point.

You were begging for it to stop.

You needed a way to contact the surface, but you were so out of it you couldn't think.

When suddenly—Out of absolutely nowhere—it all came to an abrupt end.

If you didn't know any better, you'd be relieved.

Something must've gone awry.

Bai Hong slowly stepped towards you. The other two remained silent as they looked at her in anticipation, Baoshi narrowing her eyes and 740's mouth ever so slightly agape.

This was the umpteenth time 740 had tried to rescue you. If he was surprised...

Bai Hong towered over you, her head almost twitching as she tilted it.
"Where is she? The old woman."

You flinched at her booming voice, you had adjusted rather quickly to the brief moment of silence.

Saiyaka...

"I-I don't know." You cringed at the sound of your raspy, dry voice.

Bai Hong didn't like that answer.

"TÈŁŁ MĚ WHẸRÊ §HƏ ĮS."

You shut your eyes, aggrivated and exhausted, "I'm not sure. I mean, there's an old, deplorable witch standing in front of me."

Bai Hong stepped closer to you, the golden, blood drained claws on her back sharpening.

Another strange thing happened.

When Bai Hong got close to you, she froze. Her eyes lit up with a sadistic glow.

"Some one is trying to protect you, aren't they?"

You tried to back away from her, but couldn't because of your restraints. Baoshi seemed to notice, because she loosened them from afar.

"Who are you talking about?" You inquired.

"She's ancient. Older than that woman. Older than this planet. She's trying to destroy my power over this place." Bai Hong leered, "But I've already corrupted this relic of mine into what it was made to be."

Lso...! Bai Hong altered the Relic of Destruction...?

"She has power. Į ŴÆNT ȚHAT PØWEŔ."

You stared at Bai Hong, furrowing your eyebrows. She was dangerous, yes. But she was also unstable.

"S̶̢̻̣̙̳͕̍̌̓̇͌͋͝H̶͙̱̟̺̪̻̰͚̤̻̑̋͝Ê̴̝̠̦̺͗̂̃̆͝͠'̸̞̦͉͎̞̾́͆̎̇̔̈́̕S̸̨̢̪͓̦̪̲̑̃͜ ̸̩̫͑͐̔̋̆̕͝͠C̶̹͊̂̌̾̉̒̊̌͋O̷̡̗̝̖̠̣̳͓̿͒̃̊͛̄̕Ñ̷̡̛̻̩͈͇͇̽̍̿N̷E̴͇̘̐̔͂̐̀̀C̴͙̞͎̣͗̑͊̀́́̈́̀̚͝T̸̖̲̂̂̄̌̍͂̎̔Ę̸̡̳̰̹͕̣͎̈́̒̍͜Ḏ̵̐̆͑͛ ̶͈̝̝̑̉̅͊̓̐̚Ṭ̸̗͎̼̰̗̱͐͆̚O̵̢̭̣̺̒̀̋̇͌͊̉̏ ̴̥̩̱̹͎̖̭̇̿̈͘̚ͅͅY̵̼̭̯̯̬͖̦̏̓̑Ǫ̶̢̦͓͗̑̇͗̍̅̈́͒̐͜UR̸̳̫̖̟̖͕͕͓̚ ̶̧̜̻̮̻̣̭̲̙̖͒̊͒͌S̵̨̧̡̛̱̠̣͇͓͌̓̅Ở̵͔͙͈̣̓̀͛́͌̆̏͠ͅU̸̧͙̬̐͑̌̆̕Ļ̷̖̪̱̲͆̔͆͐.̴̛̰̙͐̅̃̿̋̃͂̔"