Someone Should Revive You

Emily Osment is Jasmine Green (pictured above)

Chapter 3 ~ Someone Should Revive You

We all finally decided on watching Mulan as Jasmine came back with three tubs of ice cream. The movie started and my phone lit up as I looked down, my face filled with joy.

"Hey its Grant." I read his text and immediately texted back.

"Hey." I'm trying to stay calm and act cool.

"Who is Grant!? Why did you not tell me about him?" Sierra loudly whispered.

I gazed at Jasmine and we both looked at Sierra. I explained everything from going to the pits, to meeting Grant and then exchanging numbers. Her mouth fell open as her eyes became wide.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you might actually get your first boyfriend." She exclaimed with joy.

My phone lit up against my face again, "What's up? I've been thinking about you all night." Grant didn't hold anything back, just like Johnny, the school player.

We texted all night long literally, we didn't even sleep until 6 in the morning. We stayed up all night and all morning texting about who was more sweet. Clearly I won because I'm the sweetest there is. Just kidding he kept saying how sweet I was and I kept agreeing so yeah, it was like a one way conversation. With no counter statement. Anyway around 5:30a.m. I decided to tell him that I am going to bed.

I woke up the next morning with a sweet message saying "Good morning baby." That was when everything felt so real. My first good morning text.

I felt so awkward when he called me baby it was like, why would he even do that? I didn't really mind though so I went along with it.

I replied with, "Good morning."

Immediately he responded with "What's up babe?" These nicknames remind me of Seth. He could talk his way to anything.

I didn't know what to say it was almost 11 and the girls were still sleeping, so I thought I was gonna try and be cool. Yeah that plan failed.

"Not much just breathing, you?" I sent back.

"Breathing? Wow and I'm not breathing." He messaged back.

"Maybe someone should revive you." I smarted off.

"So you're saying you wanna kiss me?" He asked.

Oh my gosh how could I be so stupid? Why would I even use sarcasm when he clearly is very serious about me kissing me. This situation just turned bad quickly. I had to think quick.

"I don't know. Like I kinda wanna go slow you know? First relationship, so yeah." I stated but I wish I hadn't.

"You've never had a relationship before?" He questioned.

"No..." I replied.

He sent, "Well I can be your first, once I met your parents."

Parent talk already? It's only been one day. I couldn't handle talking about this anymore I had to stop texting him which was a mistake. A few minutes later Sierra woke up around 11:30 and noticed how wide eyed I was.

"Did you even sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah I slept from 6 this morning to 11 this morning. I don't see a problem there." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and then asked how my all nighter went with Grant and I had to explain the whole texting thing and how he called me baby and mentioned meeting my parents. I was so freaked out. I suddenly started asking her about what it's like being in relationships and how it feels and what is awkward and what's not.

Almost 30 minutes later Jasmine woke up. We spent the next hour talking about Grant and I and how relationships work and things to do and what not to do. This was a lot of information for me to take in all at once.

By the time our chat was making sense and coming to an end, I decided maybe being in a relationship isn't all that bad. So I checked my phone that I left beside my pillow as us two chatted and saw I had two new messages. I unlocked my phone and saw that Grant had sent both of the messages.

"I Love You." And "♥♥♥" all from Grant. (If anyone doesn't get emojis those are little heart emojis.)

So I sent a text back, "Grant you're moving to fast. We need to slow down, we've barley even been talking for a week and you're already saying, I love you. I see a big problem with that."

Sierra decided to take a shower and I woke Jay up. Then we fixed each others hair as we waited on Sierra. Jasmine straightened and then half way braided my hair. It looked beautiful. Sierra finally got out of the shower and changed into a simple black pair of shorts which we all were wearing black shorts and our BFF Shirts. They were a royal blue with a pink polk-a-dot pocket on the front and lettering that spelt BFF on the back.

It was around three when we decided to go get Chinese, then go shopping. I'm the smart one out of the family and I save my money up every week with what I don't spend during the week, then go shopping at the end of the month! It helps not having to pay bills, instead my parents take care of all that for us.

My phone started flashing a blue light and I looked at it to see Grant had texted me back.

His response was, "I understand completely. I would like to take it slow as well."

I took a deep breath and sent back, "Good, thanks for understanding."

Now it was time for me to have a good day with my girls. In the back of my mind all day I couldn't stop thinking about Grant and how fast he was moving. I also couldn't help but think about if we dated how the break up would go. I am 15 of course there would be a break up, I'm not gonna marry the idiot I just met.

I tried several times to clear my mind of Grant but, for some reason my mind always found a way to wonder. I sat and thought about how bad my emotions would be with a break up and how bad it would hurt. I finally decided to not let Grant in and to keep my distance. Apparently that plan failed as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please notice it is 2:30 in the morning and I'm tired. So I'm sorry for any mistakes I'll fix them soon. Anyways please enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~