Baby Girl

This is the outfit Mahogany wore on her "date" with Grant. (Pictured above)

Chapter 5 ~ Baby Girl

"You completely missed that stop sign." I began this, so called,"date" sarcastically.

"Yeah well I also missed seeing your face." He had made another move.

"Oh stop." I was being serious when I said that.

"What's the matter baby girl, I can't miss you?" There he goes again.

Whenever he called me baby girl I could feel a tingle down my spine, my whole body began to lose feeling. I have never been this close to a guy before or ever been in a car alone with a boy. This was a very nerve wrecking experience for me, especially when he called me baby girl.

I never did answer his question, "Are you trying to play hard ball? You have to admit, you were enjoying yourself not more then two minutes ago." Anger crept into Grants voice.

I was making him mad. His grip tightened on the steering wheel as he began to push his foot harder on the gas pedal. We came to a four way stop, but he didn't stop. I watched the speedometer go higher and higher. He was now going 75 in a 55. I began to worry. He speed up to 83. He was trying to force me to answer. Bad thing is we're both stubborn, I was gonna win. Or maybe I wasn't. He was getting closer to 90 miles per hour.

"GRANT." I yelled as the truck began to slow down.

"Are you going to act like this all day?" He was more then angry. I felt fear cross over my cloudy eyes. He was starting to scare me.

"To answer your questions, you didn't really give me a choice to come. Also how can you miss someone that you just seen? Also if I was playing hard to get, you would know." I was ticked. I continued giving him a piece of my mind. "Another thing Grant, you could have killed us. What the heck were you thinking? Don't you dare do that again." It felt like I was almost daring him to do it again. Honestly I never felt so alive.

The trucks engine stopped roaring. He unclutched the steering wheel and took his seat belt off. He sat there in the middle of the road for a few minute, then he picked his knees up from under the dash board and came closer to me. My skin began to crawl with fear. He sat in the middle and crossed his legs facing me. He leaned forward to my lips. I moved back a little to adjust myself so I could face him. I felt like I was ready for my first kiss. I was nervous but excited and I couldn't wait any longer.

He placed his hands on my hips and I placed my cold hands on his cheeks. I ran my fingers through his fluffy brown hair as he leaned closer to my face. I leaned my back against the passenger side door and he moved closer. This time I couldn't move back. His thumbs went in circles around my hips as his fingers stayed steady. This time I leaned into him, my eyes closed as he was less then an inch from my face. My back pushed against the door and Grant was now laying on me. His breathe smelt like peppermint. He brushed his lips against mine and I wanted to just kiss him already. I was finally comfortable with him. As I moved my elbow, I accidentally hit the unlock button. It scared me, but Grant didn't move. He was now at least centimeters away from me. He cleared his throat as a car behind us began honking rudely. He pulled his body off of mine and the smell of peppermint vanished, just like my chance of getting my first kiss.

He adjusted himself under the steering wheel, taking his time. I left my legs spread out across the street. He twisted the keys and started the engine. As he was putting his seat belt on I was taking mine off. He placed his hands on the steering wheel and I placed my hand on his. I slid over to the middle seat, so I could be closer to Grant. He made me feel wanted and safe. As I held my hand on his, he took his hand off the wheel and placed it on my thigh. This time I didn't try to move it off my thigh, I just let it sit there as he began driving. He rubbed his hands up and down my thigh, my heart was beating faster.