Day 2

The next morning came faster than Jooyeon expected. He woke up to Gunil's normal leader wake up alarm. Since being loud would attract unwanted guests, he chose to jump onto each person and constantly shake them. If that didn't work, he'd slap them which would always work.

"Get up, Jooyeon. We have to talk about today" he stated, leaving the tent soon after.

"Coming" Jooyeon replied.

He sat up in the tent with a yawn. He reached with his right arm to grab his watch and check the time but soon remembered what happened yesterday. Jooyeon grabbed his watch with the other hand and saw it read 9:12. He checked to make sure his wrist was still bandaged properly before leaving for food in his pajamas.

Jooyeon got out of the tent to see everyone still in the gym. 'Thats odd. I thought they'd be eating, not still here'  Jooyeon thought as he sat down between Hyeongjun and Jungsu.

"Since you left earlier yesterday, Jooyeon, I thought we should talk about what to do now that you're infected" Gunil explained.

Jooyeon nodded in agreement as he grabbed a pack of dried fruit Jungsu handed him as breakfast.

"First off, how does your wrist feel?"

"Eh. It doesn't hurt that much. It also feels extremely weird to be missing a hand though" Jooyeon held out his arm for the five boys to see.

"It's still bleeding, as expected but the bandages doesn't seem soaked. I'll replace them after this meeting's done" Seungmin said from beside him, receiving an okay.

They continued talking but something caught Jooyeon's eyes. Behind Gunil was some figure but what they wore was obstructing Jooyeon's view of their face. The figure inched closer to Gunil with a knife in their hand and started to raise it when they got close enough.

No one seemed to notice the person behind Gunil but they noticed when Jooyeon saw the person bring the knife down and he jumped onto Gunil, pushing him to the ground to save him.

"Jooyeon, what the fuck was that?!" Gunil screamed, pushing the boy off of him.

"There was someone behind you about to kill you. Didn't anyone see?" he brushed himself off.

"What do you mean? There wasn't anyone" Jiseok responded, concerned.

"Yes there was. Please tell me there was."

"This is the second symptom, right? Hallucinations" Hyeongjun spoke up.

"It is. That person you saw probably was a hallucination" Gunil explained, "Since that is the second symptom, I think you should stay back. Someone else can go instead of you."

"Okay. I'll stay in the tent just to be safe."

He nodded and went back inside the tent once he saw the person had vanished. Jooyeon could hear the other's faint voices from outside as he changed back into comfier clothes.

He sat back down onto his sleeping bag and played around with random tunes on his bass guitar. As he only had one hand left, he found some way to tape the pick to his wrist in a way he could still play.

A/N - they dont make music anymore in this story but still like to make up and play random tunes and songs for fun. also the voices in jooyeon's head will be: [like this]

He had started to write lyrics to the tune while humming it before Jiseok came back in.

"Hey. Just came to get a few things then I'm heading out with Jungsu and Seungmin" he said, sitting beside Jooyeon.

"Oh, hi. Good luck out there with them" Jooyeon smiled, "I'll just stay here and try not to go insane."

"And good luck with that. See you later" Jiseok chuckled before leaving again.