Day 6

From the second Jooyeon woke up that morning, he immediately could tell something was off. But as his eyes adjusted to the light from the flashlight, everything seemed normal.

He just shrugged it off as something caused by the stupid virus and continued with his day. As he was finishing up brushing his teeth in one of the bathrooms, Jiseok walked in.

"Morning, Jooyeon" he smiled.

"Morning" Jooyeon replied, "You seem happy, hyung."

"I'm just in a good mood today. Also, Gunil wants to talk to us at breakfast which is why he's just grabbing cereal for us" Jiseok said before entering a stall.

Jooyeon nodded even though Jiseok wasn't able to see through walls and soon left the bathroom. He wondered what Gunil wanted to tell them so he quickly put his stuff away, changing into a loose sweater and baggy jeans (we love nct) before making his way to the cafeteria.

When he sat down, Gunil placed a bowl of cereal in front of him and a cup of coffee. He did the same when Jiseok arrived then began what he wanted to say.

"Since we had to cancel our previous outing because of what happened, I was thinking we should go today" he took a sip of coffee.

'Cancel a previous outing? What does hyung mean?' Jooyeon thought.

"I'm okay with it if everyone else is" he continued with a round of 'ok's.

"Can I come hyung? I'm so bored and I don't have much time left so I wanna do something at least" Jooyeon spoke up.

"Are you feeling up for it? I don't wanna risk anything with your current state" Gunil sighed. He had a small feeling this would happen.

"Yes am I. Please, hyungs? I'll say right away if I don't feel good" Jooyeon turned to the rest of the boys.

Gunil eventually gave in to the youngest's request, but not before making sure they were fully prepared for anything to happen regarding Jooyeon or anything else.

Jooyeon, Gunil and Jungsu said goodbye to Jiseok, Hyeongjun and Seungmin before heading out the rusted doors.

The trio didn't have any mode of transportation to move around quicker so they had to resort to walking and running everywhere. A few hours after arriving at a plaza, they entered a grocery store to get more food. The shelves were half empty which implied that someone might have come here already. The store was starting to become overrun by weeds and dead bodies.

"Okay, we should split up but one of us should go with Jooyeon just to be safe" Jungsu turned to Gunil and Jooyeon.

"I can go with him" Gunil slung an arm over Jooyeon's shoulder, "We can scout the shelves for anything non-perishable."

"Good, and I'll scout the other areas including the storage rooms."

They soon split up and went to explore their areas. Gunil took Jooyeon and they started to look in the aisle with canned food. Not to either of their surprise, the aisle was mostly empty but the pair didn't give a shit and just grabbed whatever, placing it in their bags.

After filling up both of their bags with whatever was still safe of eat and what could fit, Gunil led himself and Jooyeon over to the back storage rooms. When they entered, they could see large iron shelves with boxes lining each shelf. Near the back, there were grey garage doors and trucks in front of them.

"Jungsu hyung has to be here somewhere" Jooyeon said as he looked around.

"Cover your ears for a minute" Gunil responded and Jooyeon did as he was told, "JUNGSU! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" he screamed.