Day 3

It hit morning and Jooyeon woke up rather early. It was unusual for him to wake up early but it could just be the virus in him that adjusted his sleeping schedule. He turned to see Jiseok sleeping in his mess of blankets, pillows and the sleeping bag.

Jooyeon knew it was dark as it was still early morning but he looked and couldn't see much colour.

Jooyeon fumbled around to find the flashlight until his fingers laid on it. He switched it on and saw everything looked black and white like old TV shows and movies. Not a single colour was in sight.

"What the hell?" he muttered to himself, "Hey, hyung! Wake up!" he yelled at Jiseok.

"What do you want? It's-" Jiseok checks the time on his watch, "It's only 7. We still have some time to sleep" he groaned, lying back down.

"I just wanted to say that my vision is all fucked up. I can't see any fucking colour."

"If I remember correctly, wasn't that the third symptom? Wait, lemme see your eyes first."

Jooyeon turn to Jiseok fully and let him look at his eyes. Jiseok slightly freaked out when he saw Jooyeon's bloodshot eyes that he saw zero colour through. The white part of his eyes faded into light reddish-pink colour and the iris changed to be white. The pupil stayed the regular black colour.

"Yea, it looks like it. The others will probably be kinda freaked out at first. I sure was" Jiseok explained, moving away from Jooyeon.

"How weird do I look?" he asked, positioning the flashlight so it would light up the whole tent.

"See for yourself."

He grabbed a mirror and when he saw his own eyes, he too jumped. Even though he couldn't see the red, he could tell they changed as his iris colour was lighter. Jooyeon got kinda scared on how Gunil, Seungmin, Hyeongjun and Jungsu would react at when they too saw the 'new' him.

Jooyeon snapped out of his thoughts when the tent opened and Gunil came in to wake the two up. He immediately looked down and grabbed a book to make it look like he was reading for the time and so Gunil couldn't see his eyes just yet.

"Oh, you two are already awake" Gunil was surprised because they usually sleep in later, "Get ready. We have to go soon."

"Why didn't you show him?" Jiseok asked Jooyeon when Gunil left.

"I wanna wait until everyone can see me. I thought it'd be too weird" he responded quietly.

"Okay. Let's get ready since we do have to leave soon."

After Jooyeon and Jiseok both got dressed and ready, they left the gym and headed to the cafeteria. The only food left in there was non-perishable food that they went through rather quickly at the beginning of the apocalypse. The six boys could just eat somewhere else but eating at a proper place felt like there wasn't any zombies trying to eat them outside.

They entered and saw the other four at the table they usually ate at. Jooyeon was standing behind Jiseok with his head down so no one could see him yet. The pair sat down, Jooyeon sitting on Jiseok's right. Gunil placed two plates of bread and eggs in front of the two.

He noticed something seemed off about Jooyeon so he chose to try to find out.

"You okay, Jooyeon? Aside from the fact you're infected" he moved to sit in front of the boy.

"Show them now, Jooyeon. I don't think we'll be able to last without them finding out at some point" Jiseok whispered as he rubbed Jooyeon's back.

"*Sigh* Okay."

Jooyeon lifted his head to look at Gunil. Gunil too was surprised when he saw Jooyeon's eyes. Hyeongjun, Jungsu and Seungmin were curious so they too moved to look at Jooyeon.