𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Name : ( y/n ) ( l/n )
Gender : female
Age : 11 years old — First appearance
18 years old — Current
Weapon : Naginata, The naginata is a polearm and one of several varieties of traditionally made Japanese blades. The naginata is the iconic weapon of the onna-musha, a type of female warrior belonging to the Japanese nobility. A common misconception is that the Naginata is a type of sword, rather than a polearm.

 A common misconception is that the Naginata is a type of sword, rather than a polearm

ABILITIES :

Leadership : 8.5/10, According to Splinter, (y/n)'s actually very good at leading a team. She always has a backup plan and can handle almost any situation. However, she claim that she dislikes leading because she often believes that the team will fail if she takes charge.

Obviously she doesn't want her brother to get injured because of her.

Intelligence : 8/10, She possesses a keen intellect honed through her experiences and curiosity. Having Donnie as her brother certainly contributes.

Combat Skill : 9/10 She trains a lot. How can you think that she's not strong? I mean, she could easily defeat someone else with her strength, though sometimes she likes to play around with them, wanting making the enemies think that they're stronger than her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╰┈➤ ( y/n ) is the the oldest among four of her other siblings. With her being the oldest, she usually take responsibility of her brothers mess, even though sometimes she just let it be because teenagers gonna be teenagers. Even with all this responsibility, she tend to be very calm at every situation. She speak with a monotone tone, making it looks like she's always serious— meanwhile she's not that serious at all. People often mistaken her and Donnie to have the same personality.

╰┈➤ She's quite sarcastic, especially when dealing with enemies. She throws in sarcastic respond here and there during fights, making Raph panic inside while Leo just laughs it off.