ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴀʏʜᴇᴍ

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲?"

"𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗼.."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

New York City. A city widely known for its dazzling nightlife. From a distance, a girl with ( h/c ) hair relaxes atop a building, her feet dangling off the edge. The night wind caresses her ( h/c ) locks, veiling her beautiful eyes. Her name is Hamato ( y/n ), A kunoichi that lived with four mutant turtles and one rat as her father figure. Strange? Not really—At least, that's what she thinks. Her ( e/c ) eyes betray no emotion, maintaining a stable and unwavering gaze.

Ding... A message from Donnie!

Her phone notification interrupts the silence. She huffs at the sound of it. She knows it's her younger brother, because who else could she be asking someone someone for their phone numbers besides her four younger siblings? April is the exception, but that's it. She remains silent, not responding to the notification, seemingly lost in thought for a moment. Afterward, she identifies the source of the disturbance.

Donnie :

Location shared! 📍

'Saluatation, dear sister, come here quickly. We want to show you something.'

A message from her genius younger sibling. What's stranger than a human Kunoichi with four younger turtle brothers? Nothing, except if the brothers are mutant turtles. For a girl accustomed to the oddities in her life, this is just a normal day. Let's observe—a Kunoichi living in New York City? Unusual—perhaps not, but definitely not common, especially if she roams the streets at night and a girl who's the elder sister of four ninja turtles? Very odd.

It might all sound peculiar to the New York public, but who can judge her? No one. If someone does judge her, why should she care? It's not like they could do anything about it and as long as she stays in the shadows, her secret remains safe.

( y/n ) stands and brushes aside the strands covering her view. New York City is peaceful tonight, but what are her younger siblings up to? Causing chaos?

... Maybe, just maybe.

She swiftly leaps from one building to another, hoping the four ninjas haven't stirred up more trouble. Odd thoughts invade her mind—is Raph left alone by his brothers? Is Leo destroying public property again with his skateboard? What if Donnie is having one of his tantrums? And Mikey—wait, what mischief could he possibly be up to? Probably just doodling on a building wall with his paintbrush or convincing his brothers to let him go on a solo mission-okay that's a bad thing.