ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱʜɪᴘ

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

『 Short Chapter 』
Why didn't ( y/n ) become the leader?

It was a quiet and peaceful night. The four turtles had finally fallen asleep. Mikey was lying on top of Raph, Donnie on his right side, and Leo on his left side. ( y/n ) stared at her little brother with adoration in her eyes. She grabbed a blanket near them and gently placed it on top of them, giving a soft head pat.

Raph stirred a bit, making her startle and freeze at her spot, her arms still on top of his head. Raph felt her touch, and he slowly grabbed her hand. She was kind of shocked because it seems like he's still asleep, but eventually, she pulled her arm away slowly.

The sudden disappearance made Raph frown in his sleep and turn around to face Mikey, holding his baby brother close, making his frown soon disappear. ( y/n ) watched over them quietly for a couple of seconds while untying the bandana on Leo's head.

After making sure that they were really asleep, she turned off the light and left the room. It was around 9 PM now. She didn't plan on sleeping because she wasn't tired, so she went to her room to meditate. She opened the curtain to her room and sat on her bed, focused on her surroundings, and closed her eyes, allowing herself to meditate.

It was so peaceful, almost too peaceful; she enjoyed the quiet atmosphere she could almost fall asleep.

"My daughter," a sudden voice came, making her focus slowly fade away. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times and looked in the direction where the voice came from. She sees her father, standing not far away from her bed.

Splinter startled a bit because of the cold glare his daughter gave him. He knows that's not on purpose, 'where did she get that look from..'

Realizing that her daughter must be waiting for him to say something, he coughed multiple times. "My daughter, may I ask you a question?"

( y/n ) kept silent for a few seconds. A cold sweat running down her face, she thought that she's in trouble. But the girl just nodded her head, allowing her father to continue with his question.

"Very well," Splinter then coughed again, clearing up his voice, "My daughter, I know you're capable of handling a whole group on your own, and I know that you have that natural leadership in yourself."

( y/n ) did not like where this is going.

Splinter strongly believed that ( y/n ) would be a fine leader; after all, she's the oldest, right? Splinter always sees that ( y/n ) has great potential to become one; she can almost deal with every situation with her own hand. She's very calm, not panicking very quickly, making her mind very fresh at making a plan.