ᴅᴏɴɴɪᴇ'ꜱ ɢɪꜰᴛ

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗱𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It's 2 AM. ( y/n ) stood infront of her mirror in her room, her phone held up in front of her as she struggled with it. She was trying to fix something, but the device seemed to have a mind of its own.

Meanwhile, Donnie walked by, his mind focused on the night ahead and the many things he could make during this hour. However, something caught his attention as he passed his sister's bedroom. He turned around, his green shell glinting in the dim light of the lair.

"Salutations, sis. What're you doing?" Donnie ask, his tone filled with curiosity as he poked his head inside ( y/n )'s room.

( y/n ) turned to him, surprised to see her brother stopping. "Oh, hey, Don. Just trying to fix my phone."

Donnie stepped closer, his keen intellect already analyzing the situation. "Let me take a look."

( y/n ) handed him the phone, grateful for his offer of help. "Thanks."

Donnie examined the device, his brow furrowing in concentration. "It seems to be some sort of virus. How did you get it, by the way? Doesn't matter, I'll fix it, don't worry. Won't take too long."

With his three fingers, Donnie made a few adjustments as he navigated through the phone's settings. Within moments, the device was back to normal, much to ( y/n )'s relief.

Donnie gave the phone back to his sister, who gratefully took it. She looked at her phone, which seemed to be working better than before. She sighed then patted Donnie on his head. "Thanks, Don. What would I do without you?"

Donnie almost cried at that moment.

But something snapped inside him. Donnie curiously stepped closer to ( y/n ). "What do you want to do with your phone anyway? Sorry for asking this, but you never used your phone that much," he asked, his curiosity piqued.

( y/n ) hesitated for a moment before replying, "April told me about the... uh... what is it again? Oh, right, selfies. I haven't done one yet."

"Oh, okay," Donnie replied, nodding in understanding. "Do you want to take a selfie then?"

( y/n )'s face remained impassive as she nodded in agreement, replying, "Yes."