ᴡᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Lil sis
I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP, SIS!

📍 Location sent

KSHEKEHWNBENEHEJ

HELP MEEEE

( y/n )
Okay.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

( y/n ) has been staring at the same text for a while now. April hasn't read her text yet. She thought this is an emergency, so she went as fast as she could to the location she sent. She grows kind of worried until she stops at the right direction she's supposed to be, but she only sees a store that has a sign, "Albearto's Pizzeria."

She checks her phone a few times to make sure that this is the right place, then she just sighs tiredly after something clicks on her mind. Of course, it has to do with April getting another job. She just hopes that her boss isn't as cruel as her last one.

( y/n ) puts her phone back into her jacket pocket and enters the store. She scans over to see April, who is standing in front of a claw machine. Giggling comes from inside, and the top of a kid’s head can be seen. ( y/n ) raises her eyebrow at the sight of a kid inside of the claw machine. Was that supposed to be normal?

The machine whirs as April manipulates the claw arm. It snags the kid’s shirt and lifts him up. ( y/n ) is impressed with her skills as she quietly claps her hands. April moves him over to the drop chute when she is startled and drops him.

A man suddenly comes toward her, starting to talk to her, but ( y/n ) couldn't really hear clearly what they're talking about. Based on his expression, he looks like he's scolding April. ( y/n ) frowns at the sight but just stays quiet because it's not the right time to drag some attention to her. Thank god that the two of them don't realize her presence even though she's standing right in the middle of the entrance.

As the man turns around and leaves, April sighs and also turns around, sighing tiredly. But all her tiredness fades away when she sees her so-called big sister standing right at the entrance door. "YOU CAME!" she screams happily as she runs towards the ( h/c ) haired girl and hugs her tightly.

( y/n ) quickly catches her and twirls her around a little bit, then puts her down, patting her head softly. As a response, the girl just gives a nod then looks at April questioningly, demanding an explanation of what's really going on and why did she ask for her help.

"Well, as you see, sis, I'm on my— one, two, three... uh, NEW jobs this week, and well— there's a lot of kids in here," April said while gesturing at the surrounding chaos. And let me tell you, it was chaos. ( y/n )'s eyes kind of twitch a little when she sees the mess around, making April chuckle awkwardly.

"I know you're a busy person, but I really, really need your help right now," April ends her sentence.

The ( h/c ) haired girl deadpans. "Why me?" she asks.