46-50

Chapter 46 She is ignorant

Li Beibei finally agreed.

Because in her previous life, her grandpa passed away a few months later, but at that time, because she was in her senior year of high school, her parents were always with her and she didn't even see her grandpa for the last time, which made Lin Jinghe feel guilty all the time.

In addition, Li Beibei also thought of another more important thing.

On the last day of this summer vacation, Su Qingdai suddenly came to the door and said that she had been kicked out of her family.

 The kind-hearted Lin Jinghe took her in, and from then on, she lived in the Li family for two years.

 It was also in the past two years that she drugged her mother and finally murdered her.

Li Beibei must not let things happen again.

So, when Lin Jinghe said that she and her father had been abroad for most of the year, Li Beibei breathed a sigh of relief.

As for whether she can live in Fu's house, she can find an excuse to move back after she sends Su Qingdai away.

 It will soon be the last day of summer vacation.

 At that time, Lin Jinghe and Li Yanliang had already gone to Switzerland.

Except for a few servants, Li Beibei is the only one in the family.

Li Beibei stood behind the floor-to-ceiling windows on the second floor, looking at the clock on the wall.

 There are five minutes until eight o'clock, will Su Qingdai show up?

 In fact, after Li Beibei was reborn, many things have gone off track.

 So Li Beibei is not sure whether what happened in the previous life will happen again.

 At eight o'clock, it suddenly started raining heavily outside.

From a distance, Li Beibei also saw a figure dragging a suitcase in the heavy rain.

Li Beibei let out a chill in his heart.

 She is really here.

Su Qingdai walked to the door of Li's house.

 Happily pressed the password.

She already knew the password for the door lock of Li's house. Li Beibei never hesitated to open the door in front of her several times when she came here.

 But I entered it several times today without success.

The rain was getting heavier, and Su Qingdai was soon soaked in the rain.

 She could only take out her mobile phone and call Li Beibei.

Li Beibei was in the room, blowing on the air conditioner, digging into a big bucket of ice cream, watching the phone vibrating on the bed and paying no attention to it.

 She stood at the window and looked at the figure in the heavy rain.

 She wanted to see how long Su Qingdai could hold on.

She'd better be wise and leave on her own.

Li Beibei underestimated Su Qingdai’s willpower.

 She actually knocked on the door for two hours in the heavy rain.

 Finally, he stepped on the suitcase and climbed the wall to get in.

 Li Beibei: “…”.

 Finally, Li Beibei went downstairs.
After opening the door, Su Qingdai rushed forward. She didn't know whether it was rain or tears on her face. She hugged Li Beibei and cried loudly: "Beibei, please help me. I was kicked out. Beibei, I really don't know where to go." Well, you’re my best friend and I can only think of you.”