1

It was going so great, where did it all go wrong? Tsukasa didn't understand.

'Was he the problem?'
No it can't be right.

The room felt so empty. No bolts flying around, no drilling sounds filling the room, Nothing. 'Ah yes, today there was a show was there not?' Even if they were on bad terms they couldn't let it affect people's smiles could they?

He ran as fast as he could to the park but there was no one. He waited and waited, Nobody even came to see the show. Was he misinformed? He checked the date but everything was fine.

He kept on waiting for a few hours, even hearing something in the distance but brushed it off. Maybe it was nothing. A thought popped into Tsukasa's mind.

'Ah that's right, the show's cancelled, how could a star forget??'
Tsukasa was frustrated. He merely sighed and went back to campus to confirm his suspicions.

Step by step, he made his way to their dorm and knocked on their door. A pink-haired girl answered. "Huh, who is it- WONDERHOY!! Tsukasa-kun finally came!!" Shortly after, emu pounced on tsukasa, causing him to scream his lungs out. "HAHAHA FEAR NOT EMU!! I ALWAYS COME BACK!!" he posed.

The door creaked open, he saw two figures. One purple and another green, both doing the same activity, gaming. With the taller barely holding on. "Ah Emu, I best be going now, I just wanted to check on you!! Farewell!!" "WAIT TSUKASA-KUN! YOU JUST CAME HERE" Tsukasa sprinted off as fast as he could. He was too scared to face Rui.

"Huh what was that" Rui took off his headphones for awhile, causing his character to die. "Tsukasa-kun just left" Rui rushed off as emu frowned, with nene not noticing anything.

"He musn't be far off, he can't be" Rui saw a flash of yellow dashing through the halls, leading the boy outside. "Tsukasa-kun.." "Ah, Rui! Surpised to see you here, weren't you in-"

"Are you avoiding me?"

Tsukasa stood silent and looked away. He wanted to believe it was false but, stars aren't allowed to lie are they? "Please tell me" Silence filled air, Tsukasa wanted to respond, he needed to, yet he remembered Rui's words. he can't bring himself to talk. "Tsukasa-kun.." After awhile, Rui sighed. His expression changed from being a soft and emphathetic to a furious one.

"Fine, be that way, good luck in your life" The taller walked away."Oh and you wanna hear what Emu and Nene said? They told me that you shouldn't be so stubborn at times. They can't fix anything if you don't change,"

The taller walked into the campus as Tsukasa stood their, speechless. 'Was it true? No, it can't be true! But' Tsukasa only sighed and went back in, he felt a pair of eyes watching him, did he look that bad?

Maybe he's overthinking it.

—---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: AJSASK SORI THIS IS SO SHORT I WAS IN A RUSH–
The fact that there are so many enters just to make this feel long is just sad  💀and the fact that one website says this is for 3rd graders and the other one say 11-12 grade
Words: 474+ (too lazy to update)
Characters: 2,549 (too lazy to update)
Dw other chapters will be longer, this just needed a cliffhanger :v