9 - "Untitled"

"Wait…HOW'RE YOU IN MY DORM ANYWAYS?!?!?! I'M PRETTY SURE LOCKED-

"stole Rui's key"

She grinned cheerfully at the boy who had a tired look. "OH YEAH" The pink-haired grabbed his wrist, holding it tightly.

"Ready, set GOOOO"
"AUGHHHHH" 

She ran towards the door at lightning speed, dragging the poor blonde with her.

"EMU I HAVEN'T EVEN CHANGED" The girl's rush went to a halt, before flashing another smile. "Okay GO GO GO SHOO SHOO"

She pushed Tsukasa back to his dorm before shutting the door in his face. The boy sighed, grinning a little from the silliness of her antics.

The blonde stared at his bed for a while, waiting for him to sleep on it but remembering the sad look on Emu's face if he ditched her for sleep, he decided against it.

He opened his closet to see it was half-empty. Must be due to almost all his clothes lying lifelessly on his chair since he didn't go to the laundromat for more than a week now.

Heck some of them go back to a month ago but he was supposed to bring them a while ago.

He glanced at his remaining choices, judging what he'd look like in them due to his favorite pants, one that matched with every shirt he had, was on that very same chair.

In the end, he picked one of the outfits he wore for almost all of highschool.

Specifically, one with a white long-sleeved shirt with a pale blue collar and cuffs under a blue sweater vest with a fish embroidered on the left breast, and brown slacks.

He took a moment to wash his face then walked out the door, of course remembering to lock it. Suddenly, he felt something pounce on him.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONGGG" "AUGHHH STOP SCARING ME"

The boy got up from the floor, watching the girl march away. He soon followed, getting weird looks from here and there. It was fine though, who wouldn't stare at a star like him?

"Wait, why so sudden??"

The girl took a glimpse at him, tilting a bit before realizing what he meant.

"OH!! Rui-kun and Nene-chan dont like eachother right now. Nene locked herself in her room. Rui went out. But it's fine! We'll all be friends again!! Like one big happy family!!"

The blonde glanced at her, somehow feeling guilty. Hearing those words, he felt his heart sink to the ground. He didn't understand why but he was sure it wasn't a nice feeling to have. He dismissed it before replying.

"Yeah, one big family.."

He chuckled. It was awkward, they didn't talk at all after that. To fill the silence, emu started yapping while making their way out. 

Slowly but surely, they approached the campus gates.

"Wait a minute, WHERE ARE WE EVEN GOING?!?!?!"
"WHERE THE WONDERHOY LEADS US!!"

The blonde stared at the girl with a distraught expression.

"HAAAAAAHHHHHHH!??!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!? NOT ONLY DID YOU GO INTO MY HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION, YOU INVITED ME SOMEWHERE BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE?!?!?!?"

"MHM"

He covered his hand with one hand, facepalming at her idiocy. To his surprise, the pink-haired jumped and spun, twirling, earning them weird looks.

"won won…WONDERHOY!!!!"

She landed on her two feet, wobbling around due to the dizziness from spinning.