10 - "Untitled"

After what seemed like a few seconds, Emu gulfed down all the Taiyakis. Emu didn't even look like she even chowed down a single bite! She just gulped it all at once!

No matter how shocked Tsukasa was, this was the usual for him. The pink-haired licked her lips, savoring every bit of it.

"THEY WERE SO SO WONDERHOY LIKE IT FELT LIKE IT WAS BA DOOM BA DOOM BA DING IN MY MOUTH!!"

"Wha-" He flashed a confused grin at her.

"IT WAS SO BA DOOM BA DOOM BA DOOM-"

"HUH!?"

The girl kept talking so-called nonsense to Tsukasa, causing his head to ache. Emu tried to knock some nonsense into him but failed miserably.

Suddenly, the girl felt a ring in her pocket. She got a new notification.

"WAIT HERE"

The pink-haired girl ran in a flash to an empty alleyway. She opened nightcord to see a single message. Emu looked to the group below it, the last message being 'Tsukasa left'.

She frowned at the sight but shook her head, focusing on the main goal, and replying to the text.

'Bad Emu!! If the master plan succeeds, we'd all be happy again!! Everyone would smile again!! Then we'd all wonderhoy together and- '

'REPLY TO THE MESSAGE EMU-' She shook her head before tapping on a nightcord group, its members were Emu, Nene, and Rui.

-----------------------------------------
MISSION SMILEKASA

Rui
How's it?

Emu
GOOD
NEWS
TSUKASA
KUN
SMILED
WONDERHOYYYYY

Nene
??
Thats it????
Bitch hes been smiling the whole time

Rui
Genuine??

Emu
Idk
I left him at scramble crossing

Nene
WHY
DONT LEAVE HIM THERE

Rui
This is hopeless

Emu
CHEER
UP
WE
CAN
WONDERHOY
HIM

Rui
Whatever floats your boat,

hes unfixable now

Emu
WATCH

Nene
Rui, stop being so negative
Its spreading
As you can see
Exhibit a

Rui
Thats his fault
I may sound harsh but

----------------------------------------

Emu muted her notifications and closed her phone, leaving a sigh. Her heart sank seeing her two best friends fight

'Why is Rui-kun like this? Maybe if we go through the plan we can all be happy again!! Like one big family!! YEAH YOU GO EMU!! WONDERHOYYYY'

She leaped and waved her arms in joy after her inner monologue and dashed back to where the blonde was.

He was nowhere in sight.

Emu got worried and started to think about Nene's advice.

'I should've listened to Nene-chan's adviceee- what am I going to do noww..'

Emu frowned as she frantically looked around only to not find a certain blonde. She walked around the street, screaming.

"TSUKASA-KUNN ''

Earning her multiple weird stares from everyone in sight. She frowned, not hearing a response from the usual loud boy.

She went around, tappipeople'seoples shoulders, staring at blondes, screaming every few seconds, the usual.

She began to lose hope, panicking a bit before seeing another blonde, staring at the mirror, seeming to be posing even but failing at it.

"No, that can't be Tsukasa-kun! His poses are usually WABAM BOOM BOOM KAPOW not womp womp"

She thought to herself again.

"Buttt what if it is?? What if it turns out that's Tsukasa-kun and because if I didn't say anything and he might feel sa, d"

"But what if it's not??"

"But what if it is??"

"Butt wh-"

"But -"

She shook her head, stopping her own conscience from fighting itself before building up courage to ask the guy.

She creepily walked up behind him before exclaiming a sudden.

"WONDERHOYYY"

"AAAAAA"

The boy jumped, it was indeed Tsukasa from his signature yet iconic sear-breakingeaking scream.

"EMU?? I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE-"

The girl only giggled as if all of her panic just disappeared in a flash.

"Ready... Set... GO GO GOOOOO"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT-"

She grabbed his wrist, dragging him along with her to who knows where.

The girl has got incredible strength. Even if she was way shorter than him, he was no match.

He learned his lesson after underestimating her during their first arm wrestling battle.

They both ran together before approaching a big property, filled with ferris wheels, and merry go rounds, also known as an amusement park. There was a humongous sign in the front, stating.

"Welcome to Phoenix Wonderland"

----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: IM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST FOR AWHILE I SWEAR I KEPT WRITING BUT DELETING IT SINCE OIWHEFIOWEHDS BAD WRITING SHITTY FORESHADOWING ETC ETC. ILL REMAKE THIS BOOK ONCE ITS FINISHED THO (and make povs for every char, released on their bdays) SO YEAH
SORRY THIS CHP IS SO SHORT IOWEHFOIWHS NECT CHP IN LIEK AFTER I PROOFREAD IT

Words: 700

And by that i mean tmrw cause im gonna die any second from sleep deprivation because FAK TESTS MAN WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO JOIN THE NATIONAL SHIT IWIOSFHIESDUISEBIFSEUSIHDCOIUEXDKF8JSE yay

ILL RECHECK IT FIRST THING I WAKE UP SINCE I LOOK THROUGH AND ITS NOT LOOKING GOODOI WHSFIP3EFUEDFJKEJKDFJSEIHWSLKJHRERSEI