Thus the average life finally begins.

Zenkichi's PoV

So I ended having dinner with Ajimu ... it's not as exciting as it sounds.

I pick up my cup of cofee but I am shaking so much of fear that it becomes difficult to bring it to my lips.

Seeing my state Ajimu cannot stop but laugh at me.

" Calm down Zenkichi kun what I have to see is not that bad the school is still standing don't worry . " She says while wiping a tear.

after she calms down she pics her plate and eats some of her cake.

"Alright let's get to it, so first and foremost ... misogi kun is the one running the student council during your absence. " she says casually.

" WHAT?! " I shouts while hitting the table

" I know I know but basically the chairman just appointed the one who was second place during the election, but don't worry the naked apron alliance has been dismantled long time ago."

" Eh ? when did this happened ? He never told me. " I say surprised.

I couldn't help but remember the election and how despite all odds kumagawa managed to obtain 30 % of the school vote even when all he ever said was that his only goal was to change uniforms into naked appron, his passion for the subject moved so many people I had a hard time to believe it.

" Oh few month ago now he is in the church of jeans withoutand handbra for the girls saying that he once saw it on a shonen jump manga and fell in love with the concept. "

As she said that I closed my eyes and thought of medaka imagining the concept ... 

" You might want to clean the blood dripping from your noise ... " Ajimu says with swea dropping down her head.

"... I see indeed this is quite the devastating concept but please tell me someone is here to stop him from doing this... "

She looks away clearly trying to avoid my gaze.

" If I were to say that the vice president was myouri Unzen what would  be your reaction? "

" ... Okay I'm coming back I don't care about the promise between the two headmasters I'll pack up my stuff and come back ! " I say while getting up immediately but Ajimu stops me.

" Wait wait wait ! everything is fine Medaka chan and I are stopping anything dangerous trust us and stay here okay? "

After some time she finally manage to calm me down and I sit back on my seat.

" So I wanted to tell you about the situation inside the school so that you wouldn't have to worry by the way I'm going to pop out here and there so that you're never lonely expect some others student from Hakoniwa to pay you a visit after all you're not out of our reach." She say with a teasing smile.

I kinda feel relieved hearing that, I managed to create many bonds over there already and when I was asked to leave to enroll here so suddenly I definitely felt sad knowing I had to part way with them.

The reason I accepted was because all the other candidate would not be able to stay sane for even one day one of the candidates were Kumagawa for god's sake!

"Oh by the way since when did you have a girlfriend? " Ajimu ask

" girlfriend? I don't have one you know I love medaka why would I have a girlfriend other than her ? " I ask confused.