Meetings.

Ayanokoji's PoV

So I failed to fit in uhhh.

the first week of school is over and now we are starting our second one, unfortunately for me it is painfully obvious that I failed  making some friends.

Everyone was already in a group except for me and my seatmate Horikita though in her case it was by her own choice.

I thought making friend would be easy after meeting that person in the bus but clearly it was him being easy to approach somehow than me being good in getting close to others.

I did see him once again during the opening ceremony where he waved at me and Koenji and I saw he was in class A , if my theory is correct that means he is an outstanding student, I still don't know his name as of yet and Koenji would not answer me even if I were to ask him so I guess either I have to get lucky to meet him or I need to go to his classroom.

I also noticed a girl from that class looking strangely at me and I'm curious about why exactly .

Anyway I felt like my peaceful normal life was escaping me before I even entered it's first stage and I was motivated to not let it escape me furthermore.

" To every student we announce the club exhibition today at 05/00 Pm we advise everyone and specially the first year to attend it . " a cute voice says through the speaker .

Club uh I guess this could be interesting I look at my seatmate who was reading her book as usual.

" Want to ... "

" I refuse . " she cut me off.

" You didn't even let me finish ... " I say with an exasperated voice.

" You were gonna invite me to the the exhibition right? " She ask.

" So do you want to accompany me ? " I ask anyway

" You're not going to relent are you?  All right I'll humor you." She sighs.

A small victory I guess...

the day went by pretty quickly and we arrive at the famous exhibition and I have to see it is pretty huge, there are numerous students all trying to appeal to the newcomers in order to get some fresh blood in the group.

On the stage multiple clubs such as the karate, judo and others sport club are doing a little performance, I find it quite strange because the performances shows qui the high level of profficiency which seems more likely to scare off the newcomers.

" Ayanokoji kun do you plan on joining a club?" Horikita asks me.

" Not really the arts clubs does not really suits me and the sports one seems to be a bit too intense... " I reply lazily.

" Well nothing unexpected from you really. " She says back.

Eventually the sport clubs finish their performance and as they leave a small girl with purple hair comes on stage and speak into the microphone.

" Now the president of the student council is going to speak to everyone please listen ! " Listening to her voice I notice it was her who spoke through the speakers earlier the day.

After she says this a man comes on stage, his posture screams dominance and his stare was full of confidence, he goes in front the microphone but does not speak.

People started to misunderstand the situation and comments like you can do it ! or did he forgot his speech started to be heard but eventually the crowd somehow went quiet feeling this silence as unatural.