fifteen

eventually they left mirellss house and drove to mayas. they were simply dreading the night. mirella hoped she was over reacting and being her typical dramatic self. maybe, hopefully the night would go great and with no problem.

"no kissing you?" nervana asked as the pulled into the driveway. mirella nodded softly.

"not until i tell her." nervana leaned over the armrest and kissed her cheek.

"alright, let's get going." they walked up to the house and nervana unlocked the door. blake was already up in the apartment and maya was baking, which was surprising. she never baked, she was terrible at it.

"hey." mirella smiled, sliding into the island seat.

"hey, you guys hungry?" blake asked while sitting a foil pan on the island.

"yeah." nervana smiled. she offered to make mirella a plate but she said she wasn't hungry. instead she made herself a plate and mirella ate off of her plate.

"so, you guys just wanted us to come over for dinner?" nervana asked once everyone sat down with their food.

"well... no." maya said, pushing her plate further up on the table.

"i wanted to talk to you guys about something." mirella felt nervanas thigh tensing beneath her hand.

"yeah?" mirella asked.

"i wanted to talk about nervana's spot here."

"uhm... why?" nervana asked.

"because... you're never here." nervana just looked at her confused.

"so?" mirella asked, rubbing nervana's thigh with her thumb.

"my friend needs a place to stay, and it seems you're pretty comfortable at mirella's place."

"we were just talking about us upgrading once ella's lease is over.. i can have my stuff out by the end of the week." nervana sat up straight.

"no, no that's not what i'm saying.. i was asking if you'd be okay with them staying here." mirella squeezed nervana's thighs, which made her shoulders sink softly.

"nervana can move her stuff to my house and then your friend can have the room." maya smiled at mirella. she was always trying to fix any and every problem that arose.

"i want you to know that you don't have to do that... that's why i wanted to talk about." nervana nodded softly.

"it's fine.. we were just talking about me moving in with els... it's about time i get out of your hair." mirella watched the way blake looked between the two of them. she was nervous about him possibly knowing.

"there's, something else... too." mirella started, feeling as nervana's thigh tensed again.

"what?" maya asked after a few seconds of silence.

"you guys are together, aren't you?" blake said before mirella found the right words.

"yeah." nervana smiled, glancing over to her sister to see her reaction. though her face stayed blank.

"how long?"

"official for a month... but we've been engaged with each other since your party." blake smiled.

"i told you." he said while turning to maya.

"oh what ever." maya grumbled, standing and taking her plate to the kitchen.

"i'm so happy for you guys... back in high school ella had the biggest crush on you." blake grinned when the brunette scrunch her face in disapproval.

"i did not!"

"you definitely did." nervana chuckled softly.
~~~~~~~
dinner went better than they could've ever expected, though maya didn't say much after blake confirmed that they were together.

when they got home it was late, almost midnight. mirella couldn't be bothered to do much more than change out of her clothes and climb into bed.

"want me to get you some pajamas?" nervana asked while walking out from the bathroom. her hair was braided in two braids.

"i'm fine... but if you want me to put on pajamas i will." nervana just smiled, tugging her shirt over her head then dropping her pants to the floor.

"i don't mind." she said while climbing into bed. nervana pulled mirella into her hold and pressed a kiss to her shoulder.

"tonight went well." mirella cooed.

"yeah... i've got to get on moving my things, i hope there's enough space here to not make it look crazy with my things." mirella snuggled into nervana.

"well, it'll only be two months... im gonna talk to my landlord tomorrow to see which units are available." nervana smiled.

"goodnight, love." she cooed, pressing one last, long kiss to mirella's lips before letting her eyes flutter closed.
~~~~~
the next morning nervana woke up earlier and went to mayas place to pack up some of her things. she got some boxes from walmart and filled as many as she could before decided she needed to get back home, but before she began the drive she placed a pick up order for mirella's favorite breakfast spot.

it was now she remembered mirella's comment about waking up as soon as she leaves... but she hoped she was tired enough to still be asleep, or just waking up. she snuck back in mirella's room and internally cheered at her still being fast asleep.

she decided to let her sleep for as long as she could. she tossed her sweaty clothes in the laundry basket before taking a quick shower, which turned into a little longer than she wanted due to the hot water burning her skin feeling so good. when she got out mirella was beginning to stir in her sleep, eventually sitting up and finding her in the room.

"hey.. you okay babe?" she asked, sleep still clear in her voice.

"yeah... went and packed some of my room and got us breakfast." she dried off her body before grabbing pajamas from the drawer. though her pajamas were just boxers and a t-shirt.

"happy cafe?" she asked while sitting up.

"you know it." nervana sat the bag on the bed before pulling on her pajamas.

"see... i don't have attachment issues." she smirked while untying the bag.

"yeah, i think it was just a fluke." she climbed into bed besides mirella and kissed her cheek softly. they ate breakfast in bed together before cuddling up with a movie playing in the background. even though it was 8:30 in the morning mirella fell back to sleep, happily wrapped tight around nervana.