2

For the next 5 or 10 minutes, you're on your knees and used as a fucktoy, passed between the three of them to be used and shared like the whore you're trying to pretend you're not. A few minutes in, the ringleader with his long, fat cock shoves it roughly enough to the back of your mouth that it pushes past that barrier and slides down your throat. You instantly nearly gag, but he's now fucking your throat, his whole cock sliding past your lips with every thrust, his balls on your chin and spit dripping off him and you and everything. Your chest is covered in ribbons and rope of spit - the efforts of the three of them are causing you to drool more as you can't swallow, and it's splattering all over you.

You occasionally fight back weakly, but more often than not you stay on your knees and let them fuck you, let them use you, sliding their cocks in and out of your throat and giving them all the moans you can't suppress. You're wearing a skirt, and under it you can feel your cunt is dripping wet - every time you move, every time you shift, you feel your lips slide against themselves, you feel it oozing out of you. Even through your underwear, you're sure you can feel a few little drops sliding down your leg. God you want them to fuck you. You can't pretend to yourself anymore, you want those cocks in you, to push into your slippery, soaking wet pussy and fuck you like the good little cocksleeve you are. You want to fuck one and suck one and... you don't even want to think about what the last one might want to fuck. The thought makes you quiver a little, but you feel your cunt and want it anyway.

You can still pretend to them. For now. But you can't pretend to yourself anymore. Fuck it. They want to fuck you? Let them fuck every little hole they can.

Then the ringleader grabs a fistful of your hair and roughly drags you to your feet, shoving your face first up against the wall. You can feel his cock pressed against your ass through the skirt, and you can barely pretend to be disgusted, to be horrified. Pretend you don't want it. Then he pulls your skirt up to your waist, and grabs your panties and rips them off of you, to fall, tattered, to the ground.

A muffled cry escapes your lips - you don't know whether in protest or arousal - but they take it as protest. The ringleader turns your around and slaps you across the face again, then grabs you by the throat and drags you to the middle of the room. He holds you there, squeezing gently, and watches your face as one of the other men pushes right up behind you.

You can feel his hard cock, slippery with your spit, pressed against your soaking, dripping pussy. Your lips are parted a little and you breathe a little heavy as he rubs it against you. The ringleader, watching your face, seeing all your little moans, smiles, and leans in close, whispering in your ear.

"You put on a good show you little slut. But I felt how wet you are, and you're struggling not to moan and he's not even fucking you yet. You want this you fucking whore. You want all these cocks filling all your wet holes."

Louder, he says to the man behind you, "Don't fuck her yet. She fucking wants it, let her admit how much she wants to take these cocks for Daddy." He presses his shaft literally against you, sliding past and teasing you, showing you how hard he is for you, but not fucking you, and you can't hold in a small whimpering moan. You try to hold it in but it slips out.

But you hold your head up, look the ringleader in the face and sneer at him "You fucking wish I wanted you," before spitting at him again. Immediately, he grabs your face with his left hand and slaps you hard with his right. Your ear is ringing and your cheek is burning red. He then pushes your head down onto his cock, and motions for the other man to step back. He reaches over your back to your ass, around to your dripping wet cunt from behind, and sinks two fingers effortlessly into you.

It's not a gentle, sensual, pleasuring movement. More it's to show you how easy it was for him to do. He immediately withdraws them, grabs your face with his other hand and shoves those fingers roughly into your mouth. "My fucking ass you don't want us. Can you taste your cunt, little whore? It's streaming down your leg, you're fucking dripping for these cocks." He leans in and kisses you, deeply, roughly, aggressively, with an open mouth and biting your lip, and you involuntarily moan into his touch. He reaches down again, from the front this time, and slides two fingers into you, not breaking eye contact.