Kidnapped (2)

In the days that followed her abduction, Eliana was a wreck. She had been returned home to her life without anyone, including her boyfriend ever knowing what had occurred. She logged in for work on Monday as if it had been a normal weekend.

There had been nothing normal about it. The whole experience was overwhelming for her brain to absorb. Putting aside the abduction, it had been the best sex of her life. Far better than how her boyfriend would fuck her. She needed it. She craved a thick cock pounding her over and over until she was at the point of collapsing and her holes felt raw. This had moved beyond a fantasy and she was spending every free waking moment wishing she could feel him again. She would wake up in the middle of the night, with her boyfriend asleep next to her. Grab her wand and a dildo, sneak downstairs into the bathroom, and fuck herself hard with the dildo hoping to get the same pleasure as she had experienced with him. But there is nothing like the real thing.

She couldn't push the abduction element out of her mind entirely. They had been discussing the fantasy for quite a while. He had even talked about how he might choose to take her on several occasions. Once he found out that she would be alone for the weekend, he had suggested that it might be time. Even then, she suspected he wasn't serious. That he was just further playing into the fantasy. It worked, in the days leading up that weekend, she was so turned on.

It wasn't until she had received the Wattpad message that morning that she knew it was going to happen. Along with the message, was an imgur link. She had clicked on the link and it was a picture of the front of her house. It wasn't a professional photo or off of Zillow, no this was a photo he took. By the look of it, it seemed like it could have been recent.

Eliana should have been creeped out by it. Or by the fact that he had broken into her house. Or that he had drugged her. Sure she had consented to the abduction and the sex, but the method he used, the planning, the details he knew about her. Eliana should have been repulsed by everything. She wasn't, and that scared her. This man stole her from her world and had complete control of her, yet she was okay with it. He could do it again and that excited her.

During her abduction, she had no fear at all. The only thing she was focused on was the sex. Eliana was completely unaware what the end game was. He hadn't actually told her whether he planned to let her go after a few hours, or days of amazing sex or whether he would keep her as a slave. Truthfully, if he had asked Eliana which she would prefer, she wouldn't have been able to answer. She had been living in the moment during her abduction.

Her head would have thought about her loving boyfriend, her job, her friends, her family, running in the park on a fall day, a Starbucks passion tea lemonade. All things that made life worth living. Her less rational side would have pushed her to remain a kept slave. Words like 'submission', 'obedience', 'purpose' would be at the front of her mind. Eliana was a cumslut who needed to submit. It was her purpose. Perhaps all those things that she prioritized, that made life worth living, were actually what held her back from her true calling.

"Eliana, what is up with you lately?" Trena asked, sipping a latte as they sat outside at a downtown cafe. Trena had been one of her best friends for over a decade. Trena and Eliana knew everything about each other. They didn't keep secrets. Until now. Eliana hadn't told anyone about the man from Wattpad or the abduction. Her friend had sensed the preoccupation Eliana had, but Eliana brushed it off. What would she say? A man she was secretly messaging had drugged her, abducted her, fucked her and she was cool with it. Hell, that she had wanted it again!

"Trena, there's just a lot on my mind right now. Between my job and life." Eliana responded. Her phone buzzed. She looked at it as Trena kept talking. Trena was telling a story about a flakey asshole who she had lined up a date with but had canceled at the last minute. Eliana couldn't be bothered with her friend's story. She had just received a message on Wattpad, her first from him since their weekend together. Again, it had an imgur link. She clicked on it, opening a new tab on her phone. It was another picture, this time, it was her and Trena. The picture had been taken from across the street.