Kidnapped (4)

Eliana was mounted on a dildo, suction cupped to the floor. A butt plug filling her ass, a collar around her neck with a leash attached. Her tits bulging, tied with shoelaces. She willingly completed each step as ordered by the man who controlled her, knew everything about her life, and was about to fuck her.

He touched her shoulder, having entered her house without her knowledge. She was caught off guard by his presence. She should have been used to that by now. It seemed like he was always at least two steps ahead of her. For the first time since they had been together, he didn't immediately blindfold her. She turned to look at him, expecting him to be masked as she assumed he wouldn't want to be seen. Eliana saw him, all of him. He was naked and towering over her. His hands felt strong against her shoulder. He was built like an athlete and his cock was exactly as she expected based on having felt it previously in all of her holes.

She looked up at his face. He was older. She could see some gray in his beard and near his temples. His eyes were his most prominent feature. They were blue, and as he looked down at her, they pierced her soul. She was naked, tied, and bouncing on a dildo but he was staring directly into her eyes. Her heart raced finally seeing him. This was the man who had abducted her. She loved the words he wrote, his voice, and his plans for her body. Seeing him now standing over her, she desired serving him even more.

"Hello Eliana," he said as he moved around in front of her. His cock was inches from her mouth. She wanted it in her mouth. She wanted to taste him again. She wanted to give him pleasure. He reached down and grabbed the leash where it was attached to her collar. He pulled her towards his thick cock. She opened her mouth to take him inside of her but he purposely made sure his head missed the target and instead hit her cheek. With his other hand, he grabbed his cock and slapped her face with it several times. His precum stuck to her cheeks.

"Keep fucking that dildo," he ordered. She did as she was told. She was riding it faster now, turned on by his presence and by his thick cock. Her mouth remained open. Drool fell from her open mouth and down between her tits. In that moment, she was a mindless cumslut, desperately wanting his cock deep in her mouth while hoping that he would let her cum with her holes filled.

"Yes, I'm letting you see me. I have nothing to hide," he said. She wondered what he meant by that, but before she could even formulate a question, he rammed his thick cock down her throat. She gagged at his thick intrusion but did her best to take it. Her tongue licked his shaft as she continued to bounce up and down on the dildo. A puddle of her juice was gathering on the floor around the dildo. She was so turned on.

He still held the leash. He wrapped it around behind him, then switching hands with it, wrapped it back around her head. He held the leash tight. This meant that his cock was completely inside of her mouth and she couldn't pull back. He slowly counted, watching her, waiting for any signs of struggle. After counting to 8, he allowed the leash to go slack, letting her pull back and regain her breath.

"Let's go to ten," he said, while pulling tight on the leash again. She continued to fuck the dildo but more slowly now. It was more challenging to ride it while being throat fucked. This was clearly enjoyable for him. She watched his face each time she was allowed to pull off for a breath of air. This was the first time she was able to see how much pleasure she brought him. She loved it. She wanted to make him cum. During the next round, she tried to stay on longer even after he let the leash go. She heard him moan. She took a quick breath and then proceeded to suck him fast. He no longer needed to hold the leash. She knew to suck the full length of his cock, then take his whole shaft in her mouth and stay there as long as she could. She could feel the head of his cock start to swell. She wanted his cum.

His cock erupted, sending his load down her throat as she swallowed. When he finished cumming, he pulled his cock out of her mouth until only the head remained inside. She licked the head making sure it was clean before he finally removed it. It was a wonder that Eliana didn't cum but she had done well to control herself.

He walked over to her couch, on it was a large fluffy blanket. He grabbed it and walked back over to her. She was still on the dildo, hoping he might allow her to cum. Instead, he threw the blanket at her.

"Get up, Eliana!" He ordered. "Leave the plug in and the collar on. Cover yourself with the blanket." Eliana rose up off her knees slowly, causing the dildo to leave her wet pussy. She didn't want to be empty. The pleasure of the dildo inside of her distracted her from the pressure of the plug in her ass. Now that she was on her feet and without the dildo, the pressure of the plug felt even more intense.

"We are going to go for a ride. You're going to follow me. I'm not telling you where we are going so you better keep close. The plug, collar, leash, and tit ties all stay as is," he stated. She listened carefully and had no intention of disobeying him. She grabbed her car keys, phone, and purse as she headed for the garage.

She carefully got into her car and backed out of her driveway. She saw him entering a black Lexus that was parked in front of her neighbor's house. He started to drive and she followed close. She wasn't thinking about the destination, instead she was too busy focusing on staying right behind him. When she made a turn, the plug in her ass became more noticeable. She was surprised it wasn't more uncomfortable. It certainly served to make her even more wet. They drove for just over 45 minutes. They were well outside of the city when he finally slowed and pulled over on the side of an empty rural road. She had been able to keep up rather well only having to run one yellow light in the process.

Once he stopped, he got out of the car as she pulled up and parked right behind him. They were less than 500 yards from a bridge. Beneath the bridge was the river, wide and deep, that ran into the city. He approached her car and opened her door. She was apprehensive about being in public, even if it did seem to be a secluded area, wearing nothing but the blanket. As he pulled her out of the car, he grabbed the blanket out of her hands and threw it into the car leaving her fully exposed.

"Please, someone might see me," Eliana whispered. She hoped he would reconsider and let her cover up. Instead, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards his car.

"Oh Eliana. I've heard all of your fantasies. You are a desperate slut," he said. Reaching his car, he bent her over the hood. Her tits touched the metal as he pressed her down. He made sure that she spread her legs, just as a slut always should. "Sure you might not want to be this exposed in public but your desire to cum far exceeds any concern you have about being seen."

He was right. She needed to get fucked. She needed him to let her cum. She wanted to fill his thick cock penetrating her. He didn't need any lube. Eliana was soaking wet. She soon felt his thick shaft enter her. Eliana loved the feel of his cock. It spread her open like nothing she had ever felt before. Between his cock and the plug, the pressure was intense. The plug was becoming more painful now. But it didn't matter, his cock was all that she cared about.

He reached around under her neck and grabbed the leash. He pulled on it as he fucked her. The collar dug into her neck. He made sure not to pull too tight as he knew she had never been choked before, but he wanted her to feel the sensation. Eliana felt amazing, she could anticipate her pending orgasm.

"May I cum, Sir?" She asked. She wasn't sure how long she could hold off the wave of pleasure building inside her. Her legs were starting to shake and she hadn't even started to cum. She listened for permission. The wait felt like an eternity.

"CUM!" He yelled. She obeyed. Any resistance she might have had was broken at that moment. There was no more guilt or conflicting feelings. Eliana felt pleasure like she had never felt before. This was her drug. After having been denied, she knew she could no longer be without. Likewise, he was done with the chase. Once she was done with her orgasm, he carefully put his captive into the trunk of his car.

"I plan to clean up at your house and remove all the cameras. They will find your car here, with your phone and purse inside. The police will never find you. They might assume foul play but there will be no evidence. You are mine now Eliana, it's time to get you home," he said. Those last words repeated from their first encounter except this time they had a very different meaning. As he closed the trunk, he was quite certain he saw a smile across her face.