3

As you lie there, twitching and whimpering but not saying a word, the ringleader walks over to you, grabs that still hard cock and spreads your ass cheeks apart. You think he's just going to fuck you again, and you want it still, you want his cock in you again. And he does, sliding his cock all the way in your dripping pussy, coating it in your lubrication.

Then he slides it out, and presses the head of his long, thick, hard fuck against that tightly squeezed little bud of your asshole, and roughly pushes it inside. Because that's what he wants to do. You are just a collection of tight holes for him to fuck. And right now, that's the hole he wants to use.

When you realise what he's doing, you yell out, try to move away from him. But you're still not fully in control again, still quivering and fuzzy from the fucking you just got. But all the same, you try. Nobody has ever fucked your ass before, nobody has ever even touched it. You're scared it'll hurt, you're scared you won't be able to take it.

But more than that, you're scared you'll like it. You're scared you'll love it. You've been fucked before, you've had orgasms with people inside you before. You've tentatively given blowjobs and felt vaguely dirty doing so. But this is different. This is something they're doing that has never been done to you before. You could pretend that you weren't a filthy, greedy slut before, that they were just using you and you were taking it. But if they fuck your ass, if they break you and make you love it, then maybe you are just a dirty little slut. Maybe you are already. You're so fucking wet, your juices are running down your leg.

Ultimately your struggling doesn't work. The ringleader shoves your head down onto the ground, finishes shoving his hard cock into your ass, and starts thrusting. You cry out in pain and pleasure, unable to tell them apart anymore. His cock is so big, so thick, you feel it filling you and it hurts. But it also feels good, feels just... Thought, already hazy in your poor brain, goes even more fuzzy. You don't think words anymore. There are no more words. There is just cock.

Mercilessly he fucks you into the floor, his thick, straight cock filling your ass with every thrust. He ignores your crying out, the whimpering and tears that spring, unbidden, to your eyes, and focuses on what he wants. On what he wants to take from you, on how he wants to use your body. It feels so fucking good. The pain is fading now, and the feeling of his cock stretching, pounding your tight, untouched hole is ecstasy. You feel dirty, you know that you're still so fucking wet as he uses you, you know that you fucking love it and that you're nothing more than a broken cockwhore now. And you don't want anything else, you just want to take them, you want them to use you and fuck you and fill you and cum on you, in you..

The ringleader is on top of you, fucking you down into the floor. You can't see him, you just feel him, his hands and his cock. He's not even behind you anymore.

And you realise that he's not behind you anymore when you feel another cock effortlessly sliding into your dripping cunt, from another man who is behind you.

You barely have time to register what they're doing to you before the ringleader pulls his cock out and one of the others slides his in. The feeling of that cock sliding out of your ass, and immediately being replaced, by itself is enough to make you cry out. But these men don't care, they're just fucking you now, mercilessly, endlessly. "A cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass and I love it," you think to yourself, in a brief moment before your words fade again.

These men using are, are grabbing you, manhandling you, fucking you like a piece of meat, a fucktoy for their pleasure. They're groaning and grunting as they use you. You can feel their sweat drip onto you as they fill your wet holes with cock. Your eyes are rolled back in your head, you're moaning and whimpering and making noises completely out of your control. All pretense is dropped. You are their slut, their worthless whore, their desperate filthy cocksleeve for them to use however they fucking want. And they can feel how much you're loving it. Your cunt is dripping wet, dripping down your leg as they jackhammer you into the floor. And your ass, your ass has never felt so fucking good. You've never felt so filled, so used, so deliciously filthy and slutty.

And then a hand grabs your hair and lifts your face a little. Not enough to disrupt the men fucking you, but enough for the ringleader to look you in the face, as it's twisted with pain and pleasure, drooling and uncontrollably whimpering. "You like that, don't you you little slut?" He slaps you across the face. "You like taking 3 cocks like a good little whore?" He slaps you again. "Like a filthy cockhole." Slap. "Our filthy cockhole." Slap.

He leans in close. "*My* little cockhole," he growls in your ear, close enough for you to taste his sweat on your tongue. "And my little cumslut. You want our cum, don't you you greedy little cumslut?"

Without waiting for an answer - not that you could have given one even if you'd wanted to - the man fucking your ass starts to groan, fucking you faster and deeper. You can hear him panting, feeling him tensing and twitching a little.

And then you feel it. You feel his cock tensing, pulsing in your tight little asshole, and feel the hot sticky cum pumped into your ass. Hot cum for the anal slut.

And the hard fucking and filling your ass set the man fucking your cunt off. With the ringleader watching your face, you feel the familiar tension of the man in your cunt start to cum. He groans and grunts and grabs your hips and slams his cock into you, again and again and again, using your body to get himself off. For a single delicious moment, both cocks in you are convulsing, throbbing, pumping their thick, hot cum into both of your holes at once.

Then they both pull their cocks out of you, releasing you and letting your shaking legs collapse under you, leaving you a sweaty, softly moaning heap on the ground, delirious and leaking cum and gently squirming against yourself.

For just one moment. The ringleader grabs your hair with his left hand, lifting your head up off the ground, face to face with his cock cock in his hand. "I'm not fucking done with you yet you little slut. Open your mouth so everyone can see what a good little cumslut you are."

And you do it. Obediently. Holding yourself up as best you can, you automatically open your mouth wide, sticking your tongue out like you know he wants. Like the good little slut that you are.

And just in time for his cum. Almost in slow motion, you see his stomach muscles tense, and he lets out a low groan, almost a growl. You see him clench. And then a thick, sticky, white rope of cum explodes out of that thick cock, splattering across your eager face. More follow, thick and fast until your face is haphazardly spattered with his cum.

You lick your lips, swallow what made it into your mouth, and look up at him. You still have no words. Your whole body feels like it's vibrating. You're panting, covered in sweat, leaking from all your holes, and swimming in endorphins. You were just fucked to within an inch of your life by men who didn't ask and who just fucking used you. And it was the best fuck of your life.

Your happy little bubble bursts when the ringleader, now with pants back on, grabs a handful of your hair and pulls you into a sitting position.

"Do you think we're done with you you little slut? I don't fucking think so. Your dear boyfriend owed us a lot of money. One afternoon using a wet little slut like you doesn't even come close. You're ours now. And you have a lot of repayment to do. Get fucking used to it."

And he starts dragging you to the door as a wave of mixed fear and horror and excitement crashes over your stunned head.

---------------------------------------------------------

Instagram - nocturnal_nuance

Snapchat - gloomy_gaze