Kidnapped (1)

Eliana's heart was racing. The message indicated that it was happening. Although she had fantasized about it and wanted it desperately, the reality that it was actually happening was frightening.

In her mid 20s, on the outside, Eliana's world seemed rather mundane. She graduated from an Ivy league school, had an amazing but demanding career, owned her own home, and had a wonderful boyfriend. It was exactly as she had hoped, except for one thing. Her sex life.

Eliana loves sex. In public, Eliana was a strong, confident woman. In the bedroom, Eliana needs revolved around a dominant man controlling her. She constantly dreamt about submitting to such a man. He would restrain her, insert his massive cock inside her holes, whichever he chose, and pounded her until she could no longer think. Her boyfriend, as terrific as he was, didn't satisfy her in this way.

The dreams led to reading stories. They were always about women being controlled by a Dominant. She read them in order to help sate her hunger. It had the opposite effect, it fueled her desires. Her desires consumed her and they evolved. Rather than dreaming about a one night stand, Eliana pictured a man abducting her. One dream was of her, naked and with a heavy metal collar around her neck. That collar was attached to the bed, keeping her trapped in his bedroom. Another dream was of her in a dark basement. She was again restrained, but this time, a metal plug was inserted in her ass, once inserted, a knob was turned that allowed the metal arms of the plug to spread, effectively ensuring the plug couldn't be removed. The knob was locked with a padlock so only he could close the arms to allow its removal. Additionally, the plug was chained to the wall. The humiliation of being held captive using a device inserted in her ass made Eliana incredibly wet.

At the end of each of these dreams, sex with the man who had captured her followed, but what excited her the most was the idea of being taken. Being freed of all of her obligations and responsibilities. She loved the idea of being forced to serve him.

She needed a way to satisfy her growing desire. The dreams weren't just happening at night. One day during a rather boring meeting, Eliana found herself thinking about being tied to a chair. She had no idea how she had come to be in this position, but she could feel a wetness building in her panties. She was in only her bra and panties in the dream. Suddenly, he was there, he could never make out his face. She didn't care. It was his demeanor towards her that was the biggest turn on. He only cared about using her body. He walked towards her, he had a blade in his hand. He slipped the blade underneath the strap of her bra between her tits and quickly cut through the strap. A couple more cuts to the fabric and it was removed. Next he grabbed more rope, he tied her breasts until they were bulging through the ropes. It was only a fantasy but Eliana could almost feel the roughness of the rope against her soft skin. It was only when Eliana's boss had asked her a question that she snapped out of the fantasy. She was glad she worked from home and that the camera didn't capture her fingers slipping inside of her skirt and panties.

The next day, she found herself dreaming of sucking the dominant man's cock. It wasn't the blowjob she was used to giving. He was in control. He grabbed her long hair, making sure to wrap it around his fingers. He determined how deep she would take him, how fast she would move her mouth up and down the length of his shaft, and when she would be permitted to take a breath. This was a new fantasy but, as she was so desired, she was his three-holed slut.

Eliana couldn't tell anyone about her desires. Her boyfriend wasn't into rough sex. She didn't know of any of her family or friends that would understand. During one of her many nights spent reading BDSM stories, she happened to message one of the authors of several stories. She was overjoyed when he replied. Having not had an outlet to discuss her fantasies, Eliana told the stranger everything. How she wanted to be fucked, how she wanted to feel used, how she had come to want to be taken from her life. She confided in him all of her deepest, darkest secrets.