𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝕭𝕺𝖀𝕹𝕯 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖒

001

❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀

 ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀

Two clans, both brutal and viscous alike in nature, were at war for the past fifty years. Not one or the other willing to buckle at the hands of their rival.

After the first thirty years, It was no longer a war for its initial objective.

It was now a war of pride.

The Almighty Zenin Clan and the small but powerful Tsuji Clan went to war every year.

The war had originally began when the people of the Zenin Clan offered to merge with the Tsuji Clan, which would not only grant them power over their lands but the people as well.

The Tsuji's knew all too well that the merging of the two clans would not favor them in the end, and they refused to be ripped of their name and be called Zenin's. The Zenin's were not as sly as they believed they were because the Tsuji's were able to see right through their "proposal."

The Tsuji's knew that their land was rich with natural resources like; gold, oil etcetera, so they knew the Zenin's only wished to harvest and strip the land of all it's gifts, leaving them with nothing.

The people of the Tsuji Clan are known for being one with nature. They did their best to protect and nurture all that mother nature had given them. To make a deal with power-hungry people like the Zenin's went against everything they stand for.

They refused to be fooled, and once the Zenin's realized that, they started to threaten the leaders of the Tsuji Clan.

When the Tsuji Clan would not yield, the war began. It was to be a clean war, an honorable war, but the Zenin's believed in no such thing. They knew of their advantage over the smaller Clan, and even when the Tsuji's had no more men to send out, they continued.