Welcome

000

Welcome to my story!

I would just like to give a few notes and disclaimers before you begin.

▪︎This book is a clan/ ancient japan au and focuses on the characters' infatuation with the reader. Therefore, curses will not exist within this book.

▪︎︎If there is a case where my story is similar to someone else's It is mere coincidence, I randomly thought of this one day, and I decided to write it.

▪︎ This book does not follow the manga, save for bits and pieces of some events.

▪︎ The plot is created as I go along, so I can't really put specific trigger warnings here as yet, but I will if a certain chapter contains it.

▪︎ For now, Mature Theme's🔞, Gore, Expletives.

▪︎ Most importantly, if for any reason you do not like this story, please refrain from writing hate comments or sending any type of hate whatsoever. I am fully aware that people have different preferences, and this book will not please everyone, so if that is the case for you, kindly leave.

▪︎ However, if there is a certain character you don't like, feel free to let loose, I like reading unhinged comments

▪︎ I do not condone yandere relationships irl, I wrote this book because(why not) I happen to like horror, gore and anime however if someone irl acts like this please run.

▪︎ M/n= Mother's name. F/n= Father's name.

▪︎ if I forgot to include anything, I'll be sure to return and add that disclaimer.

Lastly, Jujutsu Kaisen does not belong to me, but the plot of this book does.

Thank you for reading☘