Scrambled Eggs

Nico's POV:

Charlie's decorating the lobby today to celebrate Sir Pentious' first week of redemption.

Charlie: "That looks perfect! Aagh! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel."

Vaggie: "Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago."

Charlie: "Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here."

Contrary to this, Sir Pentious and his Egg Bois enter the room with what looks like a cannon.

Vaggie: "What the hell is that?"

Sir Pentious: "Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000. I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

Charlie: "What? Why?"

Sir Pentious: "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

We turn to see two deliverywomen bring in a shipment of parts

Odette: "Sign, please.-*Pentious does so*-Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase."

Vaggie: "Carmine? As in Carmella Carmine. You are buying parts from an overlord?"

Sir Pentious: "Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell."

Vaggie: "Ok, well, that stops right now."

Sir Pentious: "Hey!"

Vaggie: "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome."

Contrary to this, Husk, Angel, and I flip Sir Pentious off while Niffty wickedly grins at him.

Sir Pentious: "I have my doubts."

Vaggie: "Well, it's true. You have to trust us."

Sir Pentious: "But I don't."

Charlie: "Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?"

Vaggie: "Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things."

'These things' being the Egg Bois who just blasted a hole in the ceiling.

Vaggie: "Ugh! What did I just say? What did I just say?"

Sir Pentious: "What? Not my little Egg Bois. They do my evil bidding for me."

Vaggie: "Do you wanna stay here and redeem yourself?"

Sir Pentious: "Yes."

Vaggie: "Then no more eggs."

Sir Pentious: "All right, eggies. You've got to go.-*sobs*-I can't keep you anymore."

Egg Boi: "Ok, boss."

With that, the Egg Bois follow me to Alastor's room while Vaggie wheels the weapon parts away and Sir Pentious continues his tearful goodbye.

Sir Pentious: "No, don't resist. This is how it has to be."

When we reach Alastor's room, I knock on the door.