Welcome to Heaven

Nico's POV:

Angel enters the hotel, back from yet another fucking day with Val.

Angel: *groans* "Fuck."

Niffty: "You look messy. What happened to you?"

Angel: "It's who happened to me. And the answer is everyone. Twice!"

While explaining what happened, Niffty cleans Angel up as he walks to the couch.

Angel: "Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dick bag."

Just as Angel flops onto the sofa, the wall that's been repeatedly destroyed is destroyed again.

Angel: "What the fuck is with that wall?"

Cherri: "What up, hoes!" *laughs*

Angel & I: *chuckle* "Holy shit!"

Me: "Cherri Bomb?"

Angel: "Long time no see, baby!"

Cherri: "Angie, ya bitch! You've been texting me depressing shit all day; figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fuckin' forever!-*to Charlie*-Here, hold this."

Cherri tosses Charlie a bomb, who juggles it in her hands before Vaggie tosses it through what used to be a wall.

Me: "We love seeing you, Cher, but I think we'll call it a night."

Cherri: "Oh, you can sleep when you're double dead, fuckheads! Come on, what you really need is a recharge, a reinvigoration, a re-"

Charlie: "Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea. Hi.-*shakes Cherri's hand*-Charlie. That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's and Nico's friends. They never bring anyone around."

Cherri: *snorts* "Wonder why."

Charlie: "Yeah, me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard. I think they deserve to have a little fun."

Cherri: "W-w-wait, they?"

Charlie: "Yeah. Hi, everyone! Angel, Nico, and their friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!"

Cherri: "Wait, I am only here for Nico & An..."

Charlie places a large stack of cash in Cherri's hands.

Cherri: "Ooh, never mind. Let's go!"

Charlie: "Make sure they have the best time tonight. Anyway, the portal to Haven should be opening right about..."

As expected, the portal to Heaven appears.

Charlie: "Now!"

Charlie then tosses Vaggie through the portal before walking through it herself.

Charlie: "Bye!"

As the portal closes, Sir Pentious appears in his place and drops his drink in surprise when he sees Cherri.

Sir Pentious: "Well, if it isn't my arch-nemesis! Have you come to meet your fate in battle, Cherri Bomb?"

Cherri: "Apparently, I'm going out with Angel & Nico, and I gotta drag your sorry asses along." *chews gum*

Sir Pentious: "Oh, oh, you and me are going out? Like, for fun? I-I didn't think this would ever happen. What-What do I do? What do I wear?"