06

EXCUSE MY MISTAKES

SKYLAR RAIN STONEDALLAS, TX

SKYLAR RAIN STONE
DALLAS, TX

SKYLAR' ran her finger across the newborn hat staring down at the painting of chosen feet on a piece of paper, it was one of those days she thought about her baby boy. He would've been seven today, nobody knew about him except Brianna who only found out two months ago.

Two months filled with her rekindling her relationship with Cee along with his family, he took her on another date before he needed to leave for his games so she haven't really seen him in almost a month. The small FaceTime videos were only five minutes, messages come in and leaving out later than usual for both.

She's been busying herself with her salon more, since it started getting more popular from people finding out she messed with Cee on social media. She didn't have a problem with it, it's bringing her and her girls in more money.

People mainly came inside for her but she explained that there was more then one hair dresser, when they find out the girls could actually throw down they began coming back. Skylar was happy seeing returning customers it brought happiness to her.

Standing up from the couch dragging herself towards the front door, unlocking the locks pulling open the door slowly lifting up her eyes gasping running into his arms.

"I'm sorry, is your body hurting?" Skylar frowned quickly backing away hearing him groan in her ear after throwing her body on his. "A little bit, you was crying?" Cee closed the door behind him locking the door back bringing Skylar in his arms.

"No, what makes you ask that?"

"You gone sit up here and lie"

"I have something to tell you, don't get upset with me please" Skylar grabbed his hand guiding him towards the living room. "You pregnant?"

"No, do you have to tell me something I don't know?" Cee shook his head, Skylar chuckled picking up the box sitting down on the couch next to him placing the box on his lap.  "I know you didn't wanna come back home after winning multiple games, to find out news like this"

"I'm truly sorry, I should've told you earlier" Skylar mumbled playing with her fingers looking up at his facial expression while he stared at the box with muttering a word or twisting up his face.

"If you wanna leave-"

"Why you think imma leave?"

"Because of this, I kept it from you for almost seven years. I should've tried harder to contact you when u was pregnant with him" Cee looked down at Skylar lower stomach staring at the small stretchmarks she still had from her five month old belly.