13

EXCUSE MY MISTAKES

                                                  SKYLAR RAIN STONE                                                                      DALLAS, TX

                  SKYLAR RAIN STONE
DALLAS, TX

SKYLAR' laid out on the gym floor with Cee standing above her, staring down at him with his face turned up. Skyler groaned pushing his hands back from her thighs when he tried picking them up pushing them back.

"I'm not athletic like you, and my thighs are on fire.
Move."

"That's why we're in here, to get you athletic like me. Get up" Skylar covered her face shaking her head, she should've never agreed to get out of bed this morning. And go to the other side of the house to workout with Cee. "I would've been better off throwing the football to you"

"We can do that too"

Skylar grabbed Cee hands slowly pushing herself up from the floor with the help of Cee. "I be having you shaking like that in t-"

"Please, not right now" Skylar pushed her lips against his to quiet down his talking, Skylar chuckled against his lips placing her hands on his cheek noticing he wanted the kiss to go further instead of stopping at the small peck she gave him.

"Ah, Cedarian" Skylar hissed feeling both of his hands come down on her ass, pushing him away from her. Turning around walking out of the gym. "We not done"

"It's been two hours, I'm done" Skylar yelled from the hallway pulling the waist trainer off of her body, blowing out a breath feeling the cold air come in contact with her once covered body area.

Walking over towards the glass sliding doors, unlocking them pulling them open watching both Hendirex and Saint run full speed towards the front door. Skylar stepped out of the way staring at both of them run towards their bowls filled with cold water.

"Pooh, can you carry me upstairs?" Cee nodded his head waiting until Skylar locked the door back, walking over towards him wrapping her arms around him feeling Cee hosting her up on his body.

Cee placed Skylar down on her feet, walking towards his ringing phone while Skylar walked towards the bathroom to start the shower.

"What are you doing?, come on" Skylar stood in the doorway of the bathroom staring at Cee, turning around once he dropped his phone on the bed walking inside of the bathroom.

                                           𒊹𒊹𒊹

"I asked for a foot rub, not for you to tickle my feet. Stop" Skylar laughed pulling her feet out of Cee hands, he chuckled reaching over pulling Skylar on him. "You ready to have my kids again?"