22

EXCUSE MY MISTAKES

                                                  SKYLAR RAIN STONE                                                                      DALLAS, TX

                                                  SKYLAR RAIN STONE
DALLAS, TX

SKYLAR' unlocked the locks to the door slowly pulling it open moving out of the way watching both of the dogs run inside of the house. She just got done cleaning the house, Cee helped too but he had to leave in the middle to get the dogs from the groomers.

"Smell good" Cee leaned down pecking Skylar lips closing and locking the door behind him. "Why you not ready though?" Cee frowned staring down at Skylar who still looked the same before he left.

"I was gonna get ready with you, that's a problem?" Cee shook his head following Skyler towards the bedroom making sure she doesn't fall downstairs since she almost did last time.

"I already picked out your outfit"

"I can dress myself"

"Oh, I changed my outfit. The dress was too short in the back" Cee looked over at the bed, Skylar had both of their outfits folded up. With the jewelry she selected both of them to wear ontop, along with the fragrances and the shoe boxes resting on the floor.

"Let me see" Skylar walked towards the bathroom pulling open the shower door walking inside, she turned on the shower quickly stepping out watching the shower head's start spraying water.

"Do you like it?" Cee nodded his head picking Skylar up placing her on the sink counter, he watched her reach over grabbing the durag and began wrapping his hair up. She didn't need to do hers since hers was still in the bonnet.

"You pick me up like I don't weigh anything"

"I pick up way more heavier stuff, you light weight" Skylar rolled her eyes playfully undressing herself, Cee followed suit getting inside of the shower behind her closing the shower door.

The two stood on either side of the shower leathering their bodies in Cucumber Mint Native body wash. Skylar rubbed both of their bodies down with Shea butter and Almond body scrub once they washed their body off under the shower heads.

Skylar eyed Cee tattooed body feeling the familiar feeling down below, she smiled walking over towards him wrapping her arms around his neck leaning up pressing her lips up against his.

Skylar moaned pushing her tongue inside of Cee mouth, the two haven't did anything during her pregnancy and she was overly horny. The only thing they really did was oral, since she gets tired easily.

"I don't wanna slip in here" Cee nodded his head turning off the water opening the door letting the steam out, he stepped out behind Skylar while they wiped their bodies dry.

"Does this look weird?"

"Nah, just a big ass belly in my way" Cee chuckled pushing Skylar legs apart leaning down kissing down her neck while rubbing up and down her pussy, slipping two of his fingers inside.