17

EXCUSE MY MISTAKES

                                                  SKYLAR RAIN STONE                                                                      DALLAS, TX

                                          SKYLAR RAIN STONE
DALLAS, TX

                                SKYLAR' bit into the auntie Anne's cinnamon bits while walking around Galleria Mall, anytime she walked into a store and seen baby clothes she almost gave in picking it up before Cee stopped her. She was already four months pregnant, and it felt like she just told Cee she was pregnant yesterday even though it's been two months.

Skylar stomach was growing bigger every minute since she's pregnant with twins, they were hungry every second. They needed to tell thier friends and family the new before people posted it online ruining it for the couple.

She was currently wearing an oversized tee, pairing it with a pair of biker shorts. The small waddle she was now carrying was kinda noticeable which made Cee have to walk directly behind her anytime they went somewhere together.

"Can we just get a few things, please" Skylar covered her mouth staring up at Cee, shaking his head looking down at her watching her face frown up. "Fix that shit" Cee leaned down pecking Skylar lips twice.

"I can't, you're gonna make me cry"

Cee wasn't gonna give it to her crying like he always did, she was gonna fuss at him if she catch herself on the blogs shopping for baby clothes with him. Gonna be upset she wasn't able to tell the family before they did.

"I'm not giving in, you want a new purse?"

"No"

"Jewelry?"

"No"

"Car?"

"No, I want baby clothes" Cee wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer towards his body turning around walking towards the exit of the mall. Skylar eyes became glossy staring down at her feed, sniffing lowly.

"I'll just take off this ring" Skylar shrugged throwing the rest of her pretzels away, it was only two left. "You forreal?, you can just order them online" Cee laughed grabbing Skylar hand before she had the chance to take off her engagement ring.

"But that's gonna take too long"

"We'll come back in two days, we're telling them today right?" Cee opened the door to the Escalade helping Skylar inside, he recently purchased his own all black Cadillac Escalade 2024 as a family car since he only supported sports cars.

Skylar definitely had family cars, she had a Range Rover, Mercedes-Benz G wagon, and a Mercedes AMG GLE 63.

"Mhm, I need a nap first" Cee opened the glover department grabbing some tissue, grabbing Skylar chin wiping her face that had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I know you do, crybaby ass"

𒊹𒊹𒊹

Brianna made a face staring at Skylar cry uncontrollably in front of Cee because she didn't want the food she just made anymore, it was just some noddles and she felt bad for wasting it.

"I'll eat em'. Just to make you feel better" Tari smiled grabbing the clear glass bowl filled with chicken flavored noodles. Cee wrapped his arms around Skylar leaning down kissing her cheek moving side to side until her cries stopped.

"So you not hungry no more?" Skylar shook her head looking over at Brianna staring at her weirdly. "We can tell them now" Skylar mumbled walking out of his hold going towards the living room sitting down.

Brianna eyed Skylar watching her pull her shirt above her belly, resting her hand on her stomach looking over at Brianna shocked expression before she screamed catching everybody attention.

Cee leaned on the island smiling at Brianna hug Skylar tight crying in the crock of her neck, everybody was still confused because they haven't went and seen Skylar belly.

"Oh my gosh!" Leta screamed staring down at Skylar round bump, falling to her knees catching everybody attention finally running towards the living room staring down at Skylar stomach now.

"Whew chile, now we about to have another Cee running around" Andres shook her head biting into her ice cream sandwich. Skylar laughed looking up at her. "I'm actually pregnant with twins"

"And it's a boy and a girl" Cee walked inside of the living room shrugging his shoulders. The two were greatful for the gender, no matter what they wanted. They were happy it was two healthy babies inside of her.

"Ight na, get off her" Cee pushed everybody away grabbing Skylar pulling her up from the couch, they all smacked their teeth staring at Cee with their face turned up.

"Ian gone lie, I thought you was just getting fat" Cliff backhanded Tari in his mouth staring at Skylar face frown up. Brianna backhanded him in the back of his neck next pushing him into the wall.

"Now you gotta throw me my ones"

"Momma"

"No, cause ya ass shouldn't have said it" Leta side eyed Tari walking towards Skylar bringing her into a hug rubbing her back to sooth her cries. Skylar would've said something back but it was just the hormones controlling her emotions and she hated that.

"I'm sorry Sky, and sorry to you're whale belly" Tari laughed loudly running away from his dad before he got the chance to punch him in his chest, Skylar cried louder holding her stomach while Cee went to find Tari wherever he ran off in the house.

"You want some food?, let's getcho some food" Skylar nodded her head sniffing wiping her face holding leta hand as she guided her out of the living room. She was craving Dave's hot chicken. Just the thought of it made her mouth water.

𒊹𒊹𒊹

Skylar laid in the middle of the bed with her arm covering her eyes, on the verge of falling asleep but she couldn't since Cee wasn't next to her. He was actually in his gaming room playing with his friends, she was jealous.

Sighing lifting up from the bed pushing the duvet off her body, climbing out of the bed. "Are you done yet?" Skylar walked inside of the room with her arms crossed.

Cee looked over at Skylar staring down at her exposed belly, wearing some boy shorts and a training bra. "You was up this whole time?"

"Mhm, I was waiting for you"

Cee stood up walking over towards Skylar wrapping his arms around her, leaning down pecking her lips hosting her up onto him. "I'm not heavy?"

"No, just because you gained pounds don't mean I can't carry you anymore"

"Mm, I love you"

"I love you too mama, and them"