10

EXCUSE MY MISTAKES

SKYLAR RAIN STONEDALLAS, TX

SKYLAR RAIN STONE
DALLAS, TX

                       SKYLAR' hummed lowly to the song 'Bloom' by Aqylia that was playing in the background of her salon, today was the day she was supposed to go see the graves but turns out they were closed for the week for some reason. Skylar didn't let it bother her since there would always be next week when she'll be able to visit the three.

Looking up from the white Togo box that was filled with spicy rice, and chicken she got from the Thai food place not go far. She recently finished her last client, that made an appointment with her. She had another two hours for walk ins before she leaves.

"She got some nerve" Diana mumbled watching Mazi walk inside of the salon, with two girls following behind her this time looking around. Mazi looked over at Skylar smirking. "You got time now?, I need a touch up"

"Yea, but that's not how you ask"

"I'm sorry, are you available to touch up my hair?" Skylar nodded her head ignoring the sarcasm laced in her voice, Skylar stood up from the chair closing her food going to put it up in the lounge room and wash her hands.

"It's so nice knowing I'm getting my hair done by my ex-boyfriend girlfriend" Skylar ignored her and began clipping her hair up. "Would you like curls, or just flat ironed straight?"

"Straight, I want my hair to look like yours" Mazi smirked looking at the 30' inch black wig Skylar styled on herself that was a middle part. "Okay" Skylar nodded her head and began doing Mazi hair silently while she talked to her friends throwing slick remarks.

"Don't be touching me like that"

"You aren't keeping your head still, I don't wanna burn you" Diana dropped her comb walking over towards Skylar booth. "Is there a problem?, this whole time she been doin ya hair you been throwing slick ass remarks and complaining"

"Not once have I ever heard from a client of Sky saying she's handling them to hard, if this about the man she's with you ain't getting back ever. You need to cut it thee fuck out" Diana leaned down talking in Mazi face, Mazi scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Get out of my face, cause you ain't gone do shit"

"Sure the fuck not, because all I know is you just talking. You don't wanna throw hands, but let me tell you something you dog head ass hoe. Let me hear something come out ya mouth again imma come around here and bash ya head in the ground" Diana spat rolling her eyes turning to walk back to her booth, the salon made small sounds staring at Mazi who was embarrassed.