Panem

Recap
They all settle into the theater rooms and Stephan also brings Maria, Fury, Yelena, Peter and Loki. They explain what is going on and everyone settles. Carter is curled into Bucky's lap trying her best to pretend this isn't happening.

The mikelsons settle together with Nik and Kol as close as they could possibly be to Carter without sitting on her couch
——————————-

Evangeline taps her foot nervously not sure where in her life they would start. She glances to where her newly found soulmates were seated wondering what their reaction would be. Lost in her thoughts she doesn't notice when Klaus spots her.

He could tell she was anxious and although he didn't care to admit it he was feeling similarly. Carter looks up and he inhales sharply as their eyes meet and hers are filled with such pain and anguish that tells him her short 24 years could hold their own against his thousand.

She blinks and like that it's all gone just a soft smile left.

Two and a half years ago
{23ish}

We see a hand holding three bouquets of wildflowers shaking ever so slightly. It pans out to show the back of a woman standing in front of a small cemetery.

Carter inhales sharply and tears pinch the back of her eyes.

Clint glances nervously to Eve, this wasn't a very hopeful start.

Evangeline Carter takes a deep breath and starts walking, her face holding no emotion.

She stops momentarily at a grave to leave one of the bundles of wildflowers on it gulping as she places another on the grave adjacent to it.

Evangeline takes a deep breath as she approaches the last grave in the row. Squatting in front of it she brushes the dust away.

She contemplates something while aimlessly spinning the band around her ring finger before taking it off gently. "It's still hard to breathe without you but I hope you're at peace." Carter pulls out a small wooden box she carved and put the ring inside and places it next to the headstone. She kisses her palm pressing it  to the stone as a tear rolls down her face

"I'll love you forever Finn"

Everyone's shocked into silence until Sirius softly asks the question they were all wondering, "you were married?"

Bucky isn't shocked by the news, he tightens his grip on her hand offering his support. Although it was faint he'd seen the faded tan line on her finger add in the absolute heartbreak on Evangeline's face when she looked at it and he could guess what happened.

She sucks in a harsh breathe holding back the sob, "I was 18 he was 21." She wipes a tear and sad smile fills her face, "there was a war and everyone thought we were too young or that we did it for show but we got married anyway. He was my everything."

She looks to Remus when she talks, there was an understanding in his gaze like he too had his heart painfully ripped from him "It was beautiful."

----------------------------------
25 years ago

A babies eyes blink open and six faces pop into view. Remus, Sirius and James all squished together on one side and Marlene, Lily, and Pandora on the other.