together?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in present, I was still facing Hana, a wide grin on her face.
"Floating through the memories, aren't you Lynn??"-she shrieked.
"That was the worst you could do with someone!!!"- my eyes holding a sharp look on her pale face.
"Well! I didn't!....I didn't do anything!!"- she said shaking her head in a manner, like she didn't knew anything. "It was Leon, who invaded in my room, drunk!, kissed me, and did what not!!!"- I could see her cheeks go red, as she mentioned it, the fucking fact that her boyfriend was just behind her, made me feel really bad for him!! Everin, uncomfortably, scratched his head, and looked down, trying his best not to make an eye contact with us!
"Do you really think that this is the right time and place to discuss such an uncensored shit?!"- Ed interrupted, as Elena nugged at him, "what!? I found it uncensored!!"- he breathed at her!
"Now! I see, why you've never been in a relationship!!" - Elena said looking away from him!
"Yeah!! And you didn't have to be this personal!,"- he said, irritated!
Elena smiled laughingly, knowing she had just hit the nerve, and she kinda' enjoyed it, messing up with him.

When, beneath my feet, I felt the ground shaking, Hana stepped back, gave an alarming look to her boyfriend, Everin, as I gazed at Ed and Elena, who stood there, staring around, some strange sounds were approaching now, like someone was trying to scratch the rigid tower walls, trying to invade in!

"What the—" we heard Elena's horrified shriek, as we looked at her. Her body was wrapped around by a bony-dirty pair of arms, a thing, who had skull for face, and it's teeth were long and ghastly, having maroon blood for eyes! That thing had scratched Elena's clear face, it had also teared a-bit of her shirt, leaving her bare shoulder!
Ed, in a grasp of time, pulled the trigger and shot that thing, chopping its head off its body, Elena sighed in relief, Ed ran towards her- " 'Lena! You ok!??", wrapping his hands around her, providing a manly support.

"We need to get out of this place"- Hana commanded, as me and her had already shot a few of those things, who had escaped in through the small windows, hung against the wall!

"What the fuck are these things!"- Ed asked, his hands still gripped against Elena's naked shoulder, as one of the things jumped upon him, but Elena kicked it off, giving him a satisfied smile!

"No freaking time to explain!!"- hana shouted, pointing towards the main door, where Everin was already standing, shooting the things outside, preventing them to enter from the main entrance, atleast!!

"Ed! Take Elena out of here, seems like they've specially attacked this tower! We'll cover you!"- I breathed! As I shot straight into the eye of one of those things.
Ed and Elena, started proceeding towards the main door, Elena was ratherly feeling pain around her shoulder area, preventing her from run faster. Ed was still gripping her shoulder, walking with the same speed.
Me and hana were shooting those things, as Elena and Ed slowly reached the main door, hana screamed -" Lynn! GRAB THAT MAP!!," as I ran and tore the map from the wall!! I was clenching a crinkly old piece of sheet, on which something was drawn with dark blue ink. Hana signaled Everin, and screamed at me "RUN!!!"

I ran with my life! And suddenly jumped out of the tower, BOOM! the tower shredded into pieces, with a large explosion! We were all out, thank god! When I glared at Hana, who was just dealing with something, that looked like a remote! The fuck, I didn't notice, when she planted the bomb!
I saw Elena seated on a rock , accompanied by Ed, when I slowly stood up, stepping towards them, "you ok!?"- I asked, noticing, her body wrapped in Ed's coat!
She nodded, smiling!
"She's infected!!"- I glared back, to see hana and Everin , standing with their hands against their chests.
"What the hell do you mean by 'she's infected'??" - I asked her, glaring into her deep black eyes.
"Don't be so fucking innocent, Lynn! You exactly know what the hell I meant by that!!"- she replied! " those things weren't zombies that you conclude, thinking they can only infect a person, if they bite-,"
"-they were reapers!?"- I said gently, in a questioning way, as hana nodded, my eyes went towards Elena, whose body was already turning pale!
"Will you guys please bother to tell us, the hell is going on!!"- Ed asked, standing up!
I sighed deeply, " those things inside, were REAPERS!, bio weapons, like zombies, but far more dangerous than them! They have this ability to infect a person with the virus, without even biting, and merely touching!!" My eyes tearing, travelled towards Elena, who stood there,her, eyes widened, and strangs of her blonde hair, providing a frame to her face!

"This is bullshit!!"- Ed said, his eyes going deeper and teary!
The terror equipped the turn of silence, between us!
" I don't wanna become one of those things, I wanna rescue my brother, and return home, to my mother!,!"- Elena's eyes were filled with fear!
Suddenly a sound of something, like a radio was approaching Our ears , as hana took out a device from her pocket, it was a walkie- talkie! She answered it, "agent black, speakin' !!"
Man on the line*
" whatzz.... The...sta-....statuzzz...!"
( the voice was cracking)
Hana*
"Got the map to VALLENTINA's castle!"
Man on the line*
"Co-ol! Waitin.....for yo-u!!"
Hana*
"Roger that!"
(The line cuts!)

Hana gazed at me " 'suppose, you have recognised the voice!!" A wide grin on her mouth.
"Leon!?"- I whispered to myself.

"Hey! Elena! I swear we'll cure you and try our best to rescue your brother!!"- Hana said , facing Elena! "If you guys are ready to fight together, with us!"- she threw a look at me!

I gazed at Ed and Elena, who did the same, we were trying to process, if the other was ok with it, but personally, to me, it didn't seem a fabulous idea! Yet, for Elena, I could anything, assuming the same, from them, I replied to Hana, "we'll!! We will fight together!!", gaining a cheerful nod from Ed and Elena!
As hana gave an innocent yet, promising smile!