A conversation.

I truly believed, when some philosopher said, " true love never dies!",, but what to say when your true love killed you??

Hana and Everin led us to a small cottage, we were surprised to see it in the middle of such an unnatural island, but I did expect something like that, because I knew S.E.F comes up with a new innovative freaking idea in every 2 hours, so it might be their 'invisibility cottage', or a stuff like that, which would be invisible to those, who are not supposed to see it.
Hana and Everin entered the cottage, followed by me, Elena and Ed. The cottage was warm, lit and opened into a comparatively smaller area, as we stood there, we saw a big wooden staircase, on our left, whereas on our right, there was a living room kind of setup, with some of couches arranged as a sitting arrangement, behind the couches there was a room. In our front, there was a open kitchen setup.

From the room, a figure walked out, clear slim face, brown hair tied up beautifully and those Deep green eyes.
"Mother!!"- I screamed and ran into her arms.

"Oh! My young lady!" - mother Katherine said, giving me the motherly hug, I've been yearning since years now! I noticed, as her emerald eyes, shined with tears. "Look how much you've grown in 2 years!"

"I missed you!"- I whispered.

She took a deep breath, wiped her Tears and smiled at me softly. "So good to see you again!"

Unable to speak, I nodded.

"And!"- she whispered, "I'm so sorry, for whatever he'd put you through!", she sighed lastly.

"You don't have to be! It's my fate!"- I smiled feebly. "My fate's ... it's fucking......poor! It'd be unjust to blame someone, god simply take those people away, who don't deserve me! "- I said.

"No sweetie! Don't be so heavy on yourself! "- she hugged me again, " I love you!"

Finally, after ages , I got this feeling, like in this whole world, someone's family.

"Alright now!"- she wiped my face, and looked at Elena and Ed, "you guys! Go on! Be comfortable!" She moved towards Elena, " I know darling! What you've been going through! , but you're really brave! And I believe, you always will be!" , she said as Elena, smiled lightly.

"Hana! Everin! I suppose you're forgetting something!"- her smile turning into a bit teasing!
As both of them, who were busy sipping their wine, shared a bit 'oh shit!' Look.
"Right,... after you,, mam!"- hana murmured to mother Katherine.

Mother nodded to me supportingly, and stepped in, as I smiled brightly after her.

Hana hurried towards me, "Lynn! Cmon! Gimme' that map!"- I've never seen her this confused. It was fun though.

"Oh lemme' see!"- I checked my pockets slowly, and pulled out the crinkled page, which I had collected from the tower. "Here!"- I handed it to her. As, she and Everin stepped in the room.

I smiled and turned towards Ed and Elena, who were now seated on the couch.I walked to the kitchen, pouring water into two glasses, and went to them, handing the water, and seating on other couch.

"So!"- I heard Elena's gentle voice interrupting, as she sipped water. "Now, you wanna tell us, about who these guys are,!?specifically!! That Leon Clyde."- she continued, as my eyes widened, "come on! We noticed your face, when hana mentioned his name!"- accompanied by a nod from Ed and her soft smile.

I didn't say anything, lost in the labyrinth and thoughts, of where to start from. I sighed, staring at the wooden ceiling.

"We mean, it's all right, if you don't want—." Ed said, as he kept the glass, on the circular table, infront of the couch.