Bully.1

"Yn wake up! You're gonna be late!" I groan, not wanting to get up. Like literally I just don't have the motivation to go to school anymore.

At least it's Friday.

I don't have the motivation because there's this girl called Ariana she doesn't want to stop bothering me. Like girl leave me alone. Like there's at least 1800 students in the school but she decided to pick on me. I really hate her, with all my heart.

I got up and put a jogging and an hoodie and did my makeup and hair. I spray some perfume and put on jewelry.

"Bye mom, I love you! "Love you too sweetheart"

I walk to the bus stop and waited. 6 minutes later the bus arrived. I try to find my best friend but she's not at her usual spot.

I groan again. She can't protect me anymore. I put on my AirPod and close my eyes. I wouldn't mind a little nap.

Time skip second period >>>>>

I'm really trying to stay awake right now, it's so boring. Ariana wasn't in 1st period but I'm sure she's going to be there in this one. She gonna barge into the room and-

Ariana barges into the classroom. "Ariana it's the 3rd time this week, please don't be late anymore, we have exams next week and you need to have better grades. 60 isn't enough"

Everyone laughs, including me. That's what she gets. She walks and seats next to me. That bitch. There's at least 7 desks not occupied and she decided to pick the one text to me.
"Oh look who it is, the fatherless bitch" she said
"Ugh just shut up and do your homework. You don't want to end like your mother huh. A little slut.

"Girls quiet down" the teacher says

I rolled my eyes and put on my AirPods. She just sighs and looked away.

Time skip lunch>>>>>

I finished to eat alone because Malia isn't here (your bsf). I got to my locker to take my books when I feel someone pushing me again one.

"HEY, WHY'D YOU DO THAT!"
"Just shut up, why'd you say that about my mother."
"Because it's fucking real, look at her bruh, she fucked a teacher here!"

Then, she slapped me. I just pushed her onto the ground and started punching her repeatedly. Students started to come around us as we fight.
"Like what's. Your. Fucking. Deal" I say between punches. 

"HEY GIRLS STOP! IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!  THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!"

In the principals office>>>

"Okay what's the deal with you too? Since forever y'all keep fighting"
"I don't fucking know! It's Ariana! Since I've been here in middle school she won't leave me alone! She keep saying thing about my father and bothering me 24/7! And the worst is that I don't even fucking know her! She just decided one day to bully me and she hasn't stopped since!" I said, out of breath.

"Ariana is that right?"

She just looked at the floor. That bitch won't even assume it.

"Okay, so one week detention for Yn and 3weeks  detention for Ariana. Y'all can leave and you'll need your parents to sign this and bring it tomorrow morning okay?"

"Yes sir"

Ughhh it's ALL because of HER

ShittyAssStories💌