Fake dating.4

A long-waited chapter 😭🤣

Sorry for the delay, I was lazy, but now here it is. Don't forget to vote!

Enjoy 😊

~~~~

@Arianagreenblatt made a post!

Liked by @.http_Yn, @j4smine and 738,902 other people
Description: New girlfriend???

The creator has turned off the comments

~

March 8, day 4

Ariana's POV

Yn can I have been fake dating for 4 days and nothing happened yet. We couldn't go out because she was busy planning her world tour. But tonight we'll go to the premiere of the movie I just finished together.

Meanwhile, we texted every night to clarify, discuss and explain all the fake dating things.

She explained to me what was the back pocket rule and basically it's like when we're out in public the only 'real affection' we can show is  putting our hand in the back pocket of each other's pants. And if we're wearing dresses, it's on the waist.
(A/n this is made up, leave me alone💀)

And what is the most stressing is like I said that she's going tour with Billie in 9 weeks, so we only have 2 months for the plan to succeed. And it'll be hard to fake date a long-distance relationship and it's not like I can go with her.

I just hope tonight goes well.

Time skip, at the event>>>

"You're ready?" She asks me, putting a little bit more mascara on her lashes.

"Yeah, just nervous." I answer. "So we do like we planned yesterday. We go on the red carpet together we take some pictures alone and after together. And when they interview us, if they ask us if we're dating, we just hint it, okay? And if they push or I feel like it ME, I'll tell them. NOT YOU." I continue.

"Yeah, yeah, you told me a hundredth time." She rolls her eyes.

"Yn stop rolling your eyes at your girlfriend." Jasmine orders. Yeah, she's our driver.

"She not my girl- never mind", she sighs, annoyed. "Thank you Jas." I smile contentedly.

"Don't worry. Mrs Ariana and Mrs Yn, we finally arrived at the premiere!" She says excitedly.

She goes outside and opens my door for us.

Damn, there's a lot of people. There's paparazzi everywhere taking pictures and there's a lot, a lot fans.