Chapter 2 Smiles and Moon

A beautiful painting that looked so elegant and simple yet beautiful. The person inside the painting faced towards the dark sky that lit shiny stars and a full moon with green trees that looked like forest towards the sea and mountains by the side. She was watching the sky from her window; her hair was tied loosely with a traditional bandana and a traditional outfit with her lover beside her.

"Who is that?" I ask the person painting. "Is it me?" I chuckled and threw my hands around him, laying my chin on top of his shoulders. "Why are you asking me even when you know the answer princess?" He chuckles and gives me a bunny smile that I adore the most, patting my head.

"See you look beautiful even in painting and truthfully in my own eyes, who else would I paint when I found the most beautiful women I would be spending the rest of my life with!" He tells me pulling me between his legs and let me sit on his lap, securing me with his huge but warm hands, both facing towards the balcony watching the full moon.

"You think we can be together forever; will your parents accept me?" I questioned him with a low voice. "Do you think I would care about their opinion? I didn't sacrifice everything and left behind my father's kingdom for nothing! Just because they don't accept us doesn't mean I'm going to give up! "He chuckles and nods his head in disapproval, kissing the top of my head.

"But you know I care because-" I was cut off when he made me face towards his face and said "Princess, I know you need a motherly love and affection. I will try my best to convince them...mhm...alright? But also, can I try to be everything for you, your mother, your father or could also be your brother, if you want you can tie my hair into pigtails and I can be your sister too! Just tell me what you want me to act like, I would do it with no doubt to fulfil your wishes princess..." he smiles with his big bunny adorable smile securing my face between his hands giving them a warm and tight squeeze assuring me how much I am important.

"Haha...I bet you could be everything, my prince" I smile, securing my hands on his shoulders, giving him a warm smile.

"Princess, I promise you; you can have everything you want; you are not going to lose anything or anyone anymore, I will be there for you...mhm?... I love you... I love in every lifetime, if at all even if the universe separates us, I would still be there for you, just look up at for me in the beautiful dark sky shining brightly like a full moon, I would travel with you, I could see your smile, I could just look at you all day making sure you are happy and trust me that's all I want" he says and I can tell that I could sacrifice to be in his universe, with this man, I have near me, his warmth is enough to make me feel secured for the rest of my life!.

"Don't say that, what would I do without you here right next to me. Huh? Why would you leave me alone and go? You will be with me even after we die... alright?" I tell him tears are already making their way in my eyes.

"I love you , my dear prince..." I tell and bop his nose with mine, our faces closer and lips ghosting over, his beautiful mole under the lip waiting for more attention, I close my eyes giving him everything he wanted and everything I wanted.

Our lips finally meet and butterflies dance in my stomach wanting more of the kiss. He makes it gentle and a passionate kiss with only love...!