Final Chapter 12 The Truth Untold

After the slow passionate kiss, he holds my face between his hands as he mutters in a low voice

“Love"
"Hmmm"
"What if I'm jungkook disguised as Jimin"

Nothing but pure astonishment with fright engulfed in my entire body.

He must be kidding. Right? Though I'm kind of receiving a different aura from the time he reached back here along with his Master. If I remember his name properly wasn't it Jeon or something? No this can't be happening. It can't happen. I felt my palms sweating as I withdrew myself from him swiftly.

"Hey! Relax. I was just kidding. I like to play around with you" he chuckles.
How could he? 
Did it sound rational to me?
Maybe or... Maybe not.
But what matters is I'm happy at the moment and he's the reason for that. He makes me happy amidst all the other chaos. This time I suppose I can stay behind with him.

Flashback at Master Jeon's place:-

"Aww jimin, good to see you here after so long my child" Jeon Han Jin  Jimin with wide open arms.

After all he's been guiding Jimin from the beginning, from the day he was born. 

Han Jin looked very old enough to be considered he was from an early era and therefore he was considered as very resourceful by Jimin's father to make his son learn everything.

"Congratulations. And I know you are getting married" He looked happy as well as a bit downcasted.

"Come on, have a seat and I'll make something for you to drink because you've come all the way here to invite me" He lived alone and did not entertain keeping any assistants or maids with him.

He just had a huge library because he was an author as well as a warrior. He had many books relating to the old dynasties and as well as about Jeon Jungkook. He preserved all the arts and books related to Jungkook. He described Jungkook as the best and fearless warrior.

Even before Jimin could protest against saying no to the drinks, he was out of sight in seconds. Jimin never explored this entire place because Han Jin often mentored Jimin in his own place itself rather than here.

As Jimin roamed around, he found his gaze fixed on that one particular portrait, beautifully done by Jungkook. He never knew what his master's relationship with Jungkook was. He never told him, but he only described him as a warrior and always appreciated his artworks.

Even though he finally found out Y/N's past and both came in terms to move on. He was totally awestruck when he saw the portrait with Y/N, Jungkook and the twins that resembled both of them. It was drawn too realistically, captivating one's emotions into them just by taking a single glance at the painting. Though Jungkook couldn't make it till the end to live with her, it looked like he put his soul into this, making it look even more lively than the cruel fate they encountered. He engraved his emotions into it portraying a beautiful family that couldn't make it turn into reality, leastwise he lived happily with them in the portrait.

He didn't anticipate to encounter, especially his soon to be wife, that beautifully and gorgeously smiling, not even now she looked at least near to this happy face that Jungkook imprinted.

She looked so herself with her two cute little twin children all bubbly and snuggled up into each other's arms. While Jungkook looked at June with stars twinkling in his eyes which looked like it shone only for her.

Why did God bring them such a cruel fate? He thought. He was yet a humble and genuine person for accepting June with all her past and insecurities because that's how he was. He couldn't see someone in pain, especially the ones he loved dear to his heart. And one such person included Y/N too. He fell for her harder from the day he saw her suffering to communicate with her father, trying to bring her old self back by sacrificing herself for his happiness. Something in her made him want to be in her life even if it was or wasn't destined. He felt like he could sacrifice himself for her happiness. She was precious to him.

Only Han Jin knew all this, everything that had been going on, but he still refused to mention anything to the King. Because after all Jimin's father doesn't know about the past or his reincarnation. He decided to unwillingly forgive them but when history tried to repeat itself, when they found June as their daughter in law, he knew he must step in. He believed he could change history, at least for once. He became selfish as he couldn't bear to watch his own son suffer the pain of severe heartbreak.

Once he rejected their love, but the same man wanted to make their love win this time.

Truth to be untold about him is that he was into Sorcery. There is no hesitation to question his skills because he was a great ruler of Jeon's. And that's why he was the only one who made it till the end apart from others to be with his son and give him the life he wanted and deserved.

Han Jin watched as Jimin was totally immersed in looking at the portrait.

"Don't they look very contended" His voice brings Jimin out of his trance of thoughts that overflowed., Because he was encountering his soon to be wife in this portrait looking very happy. His face showed a glint of pain but nevertheless him being a selfless soul, he recovered bringing himself back to his usual state.

"Indeed they do, very much" Jimin whispers lastly to himself  as he smiles back at Han Jin.

"Is there something you want to tell?" he asks Jimin, handing him a glass filled with sugary drinks as he proceeds to take it from him with a small bow thanking him.

In order to avoid talking about the girl in the painting, he gulped the drinks in one go.

"Umm, thanks for the drink master, it was yummy. I think I should take a leave now" Han Jin fumbled to  say something.

"Jiminah, my dear son. I'm very sorry. I couldn't bring myself to do this to you, but I am very selfish wanting my son to live the life he wanted...just like he portrayed in that art" "And so...I poisoned you... In the drinks you just took. I'm sorry my child, you did nothing to me, to us but please sacrifice yourself for your teacher as a sign of gratitude." Han Jin spats weakly.

"No… Master. You- You can't be doing this. I love her" Jimin feels an unbearable sting in his stomach reverberating through his heart as his knees fall onto the floor. Tears making its way through his pretty face broke Han Jin too.

Han Jin was ready to face the sin of his misdoings, anything for his son.

Even before he felt his throat getting dry, lungs shutting down, limiting the air to breathe, he looked at Y/N in the portrait one last time with a small smile  before witnessing Han Jin take out a mysterious glass jar enchanting some spells as he opened the lid  just a mere second before Jimin lost his consciousness falling lifeless on the floor.

After a minute or so, when he was done with his act of Sorcery. His eyes witnessed Jungkook for a minute in Jimin's body with his usual twinkling doe eyes and a beautiful smile giving his mole a better view. They both nod at each other before engulfing in a solid hug.

That was all needed for jungkook. He didn't want to lose his love at least for this lifetime. He loved Y/N exceptionally. And that's the reason he didn't care about the form he embodied, it didn't matter to him as long as he got to live with the love of his life, every lifetime.

Now that he's got this time, he was going to get his home back,her., his moon and mostly to make his 'forevers' and 'promises' more realistic this time, to prove that they aren't always meant to be broken, but to keep up and fulfil them even with great sacrifice and compromise.