Chapter 9 The Portrait

As I reach the last few pages, there is nothing about his love story but the only impression I got on those few pages was that the king Jeon developed a hatred relationship with his son and dethroned him later announcing he wasn't part of jeon's anymore.

It described his love for art very well and compared it with Jungkook's real love.

"In the gallery of kingdom & respects bloomed his Love, her presence painted the most vivid masterpiece, a deeply affecting pain reminded of a love that adorned every canvas of their souls, now hung in the gallery of bittersweet memories"

This was the last thing that was beautifully written which gave me an assumption that the prince Jeon had a very heartbreaking love story. Deep down inside my heart felt like being crushed and smashed by a million knives.

Though the description of their love story wasn't much, I felt the pain that was put in the last quote.

For a brief moment I kept staring at the quote until I felt a cold wind pass through the nearby window, withering of leaves and their crumbling could be heard. And that was the last thing I felt before encountering a black vision engulfing my eyes completely.

It was gladly a sunny evening, windows opened widely to allow warm air inside the silent house where couple were engulfed in their own world facing the window, allowing sunrays to illuminate their face, while the male had his eyes closed enjoying warm breeze who kept stroking his princess hairs continuously which was laid on his chest, simply back hugging her and laying his chin on her head, holding her both the hands securely with his right hand, his legs laid on the either side of her waist securing her between his warmth.

She was gloomy today because the weather was so fine, giving her positive feelings compared to those horrible rainy nights which made her think she would lose the only hope and happiness of her life, that's him, one and only him, Prince Jungkook.

They had grown even more attached towards each other since that day, and also made their bond extremely strong since the day they made love.
They were soon going to get married around the end of summer as promised to his lover.
There was no stopping them from enjoying their happy days in the future giving each other the infinite amount of love they craved for, they craved for a beautiful happy family with little prince Jeon or little princess Y/N.

"Jeon soo Joo, for my little princess it is" he murmurs with a small smile curved on his lips when Princess turns her head towards him furrowing her brows.

"Hey, that's actually a good one, I like it" she exclaims, placing her hand on his chest looking at her soon to be husband.

"Ofcourse, isn't it? You look so gloomy today, I'm loving it" he tells her kissing her forehead squishing her more into his embrace now as he starts watching out at sky which makes her curious.

"What's going on in your head? Are you trying to make me agree to something else?" Her overthinking mind works on her again because she always felt him console her whenever he is going out in the fields to fight for his friends and the village that helped us.

He also told her there was a small party in the evening today at the newly opened restaurant which is located in the outskirts of the village and a few distance away from his kingdom.

This was all because of Kyung Soo, who happened to hear from Jungkook about our marriage, when I wanted to announce the news as a surprise but he decided to not give me a chance, plus he said he got too excited and announced about our marriage to him out of pure enthusiasm only.
And they all decided to throw him a bachelorette party without the girls.