Chapter 8 Mysterious Him

A melodic music from a saxophone was playing, giving me some type of vibes.  Before we could even enter the kingdom, a huge crowd was visible from afar.

Then the car is abruptly stopped by the driver not because we weren't allowed but because of the scene we are watching in front of us.

The prince, Jimin, was dragging someone so mercilessly while riding a horse with his single hand. I didn't know I would watch this side of him.

While our car was still frozen on the spot just near the entrance of their kingdom, he was just beside, a few metres away from our spot. This made him furrow his eyebrows and soon directed his eyes towards the car.

Looked like he had sharp keen eyes as he sternly focused inside the car, his expressions turning utterly to a pure genuine smile as he called out his guards with his sharp finger movements and within seconds the heavily beaten up person was thrown at them as he made his way towards our spot along with his horse.

He just exactly made his horse stop next to Minseo who is too stunned to speak as well.

"Welcome princess" he smiles widely, eyes disappearing into a thin line as I greet him back with a small smile and a nod still not getting over from that incident.

He jumps off the horse and rests both his hands near Minseo's door but I feel somewhat happy looking at his trembling reaction, his head and body a few feets away from the window practically near to the driver's seat as Jimin glared at him smirking.

"How are you still not standing when the Prince is right in front of you?" He raises his eyebrows at Min Seo teasingly. "I'm sorry Prince Jimin" he stutters and clumsily gets down the car signalling the driver to get off the car too. Jimin then opens the side of my door for me to get down.

"Kindly sit here Princess" he welcomes sweetly which was absent completely while talking to Minseo.
"Thank you" I whisper as he slowly closes the door looking directly into my eyes. He soon starts the engine.

I could feel my heart still vibrate.
"Princess relax, I could be better but few filthy people here deserve dog treatment. So, don't worry I'm sweet to you. Alright" he smiles, explaining to me with those sassy expressions of his.

God! He is definitely such a variant. He switches the radio into something melodic.

"It's nice to have you here Princess,  I'm guessing you came to visit the library??" He wiggles his eyebrows questioningly.

"Umm...you know what I'm here for, but as well I wanted to see your place too. But you know what? I didn't expect your grand welcome scene at the exact time we arrived" I chuckled telling him about that scene which I can't seem to get off yet because of how he looked like a royal fighter.

"Haha, about that some people like him here deserve that, there's still so much to repair in my kingdom." His face goes serious thinking about maybe those people who disobey the rules in the kingdom.

"Well, anyways everything is alright in your palace. Is your father talking well with you? Because now that you have agreed to his words" I'm surprised by the amount of things he noticed and got to know in such a short time.

"Hmm... He... I don't know anymore honesty. He tried talking to me , did small talks, but not really about my feelings, it's always about the progress I'm making in this relationship with you. Don't mistake me, you might think I'm being forced into this marriage. But someday I have to accept this, even though I don't have a boyfriend, it's just that I'm quite afraid of the concept of marriage itself" I try my best to express my thoughts without hurting his feelings.

It's basically true, I haven't even had a boyfriend in my life, just because I was afraid of someone else taking over control of my life. And this can't be explained to a typical royal father unless your relationship with your father was at its peak.