six

°

SIX | 6——————————september 2 1993 | thursday

SIX | 6
——————————
september 2 1993 | thursday

sean mcloughlin...

elizabeth thought of sean as a great friend. they have most of the same classes and are usually near each other. lizzie loves to talk to him. he is so kind and generous, and help her with her class work sometimes.

since he's a ravenclaw, she doesn't see him as often as she would like. but she would consider him her friend. sean on the other hand, considers her something else... he's crush.

sean has liked elizabeth since there first encounter. an eleven year old muggle born boy was afraid to get on the train. so elizabeth took his hand and told him everything was ok.

she guided him to a compartment, where he sat with her, her brother and her friend. they laughed and talked and sean felt his fear slip away after that. elizabeth entered snape's classroom with cedric and spotted sean straight away. "seanie!"

his eyes lifted from his book to lizzie's face which immediately put a smile on his face. "lizzie!" sean smiled as liz reached for a hug. people say her hugs are very soft and comforting and sean definitely agrees.

with a quick hello to cedric, he sat back down. "its lovely to see you. how was your summer?" she asked as she and cedric sat at the table in front of sean's.

"it was good. i went back home for most of it. actually, i brought you home something" he responded, reaching down for his bag. he took out a little irish flag.

"aw. sean. thank you but you didn't have to" lizzie giggled as she was handed the flag. she always wanted to visit the country but has never had the chance.

before he could reply, their professor, snape, entered the class which made everyone quickly stop their conversations, in fear of getting in trouble.

class went by fast and easy. snape didn't yell that much. he only insulted three people and gave one detention. for the whole class, cedric took every chance to look at elizabeth, a few times she caught him but she didn't catch the person looking behind her.

sean had a different class next so it was just herself and cedric walking to charms with flitwick. "isn't it so cute ced?" referring to the flag sean gave her.

"yeah its really cool. something you'd buy" cedric smiled but secretly didn't like how sean was buying her stuff. he really likes sean and wouldn't say that to lizzie's face because she really values him as a friend. cedric was almost jealous but sean didn't like her like he did so there was no worry... he thought.

"i know! i'm gonna have to find a place for it now" she laughed. "hey i told the guys since we all have a free class after charms, we can go to our spot"

"yeah of course. sounds great" her friend agreed as they walked into charms class where flitwick was waiting for the rest of his class to arrive.

lizzie and her friends had a place where they would hang out anytime. its a classroom that doesn't get used anymore for lessons.  it still has desk, chairs and a chalkboard, where they like to play hangman.

"ok this is a word to describe matt" stella told the group as she drew three lines on the chalkboard.

"don't tell me its git" cedric laughed as stella yelled that he was right.

"wait what. i'm not a git" matt complained followed by silence. "moving on. its cedric now"

cedric got up and picked out a piece of paper from a hat they had found. "ok... this is a piece of clothing"

he drew five lines on the board. "um.. t?" amber began, which was wrong so cedric drew on the mans head. "bad guess" matt added.

amber gave him a dirty but confusing look. "what do you mean 'bad guess'"

"what about bad guess do you not understand?" elizabeth could sense an argument was about to start.  "i thought it could be shirt, or skirt who both have t's in them"

with a dirty look from matt, lizzie guessed "what about s"

"well done liz" cedric smiled as he added an s onto line four and five. lizzie knew exactly what the word was. "oh its dress"

"that's right" he smiled as he handed the chalk to her, their hands brushing off each others which cedric loved. he couldn't get enough of holding her hands. they were small compared to his. he wished he could hold them all the time.

lizzie pick out a word to describe professor snape. she thought about it but in the end picked scary.

"ok this is a word for professor snape" the group thought long and hard about it because there were a lot of words to describe snape. "well it has to be scary" diego reported which was right.

"that was a bit too easy liz" cedric commented. "i know but I thought he was more scary than anything"

"yeah you could have used git" matt giggled.

"no matt that's just for you" stella giggled as everyone laughed. of course matt didn't but the laughter from his friends made him start to laugh himself.

  elizabeth loved to laugh and to see her friends laughing and having fun but one of her friends had stopped laughing and was just staring at her.

cedric loved watching her laugh and smile. her smile was sweet and beautiful, it makes cedric weak just thinking about it. and her laugh was also sweet and cute which made his smile grew bigger.

°