five

°

FIVE | 5——————————september 2 1993 | thursday

FIVE | 5
——————————
september 2 1993 | thursday

elizabeth and her friends walked together to the great hall for breakfast. its matt's favourite time of day. he loves food. he always puts double the amount of food on his plate. elizabeth never thinks he's going to finish it all, but he always does.

they walked inside and made their way to the hufflepuff table. before lizzie could sit down, she spotted her cousin ben sitting with harry and ron. she had a gift for him because he's birthday was yesterday and she didn't see him until now.

"hey, i'll be back in a minute." she smiled as she kept her eyes on ben and walked over towards him. he saw her coming and shhed ron as she stood in front of them.

"..what is it?" lizzie joked. the boys looked like they had just been caught cheating on an exam.

"nothing" the boys yelled together.

"ok. i just came over to give you this." elizabeth handed ben a box with a white bow on the top. lizzie loves birthdays. she loves giving presents, she's been told she gives the best gifts.

"thanks? what's this for" ben replied confused. its like for a second he forgot his birthday was yesterday. he might of thought it was a prank or something.

"for your birthday silly. i didn't see you yesterday so.. here's your present." lizzie laughed. ben wasn't the brightest wizard, but she would never say that to him.

"oh wow. thanks cousin." he smiled. a few seconds goes by with him looking down at the box. he looked up to see both harry and ron staring at the box like it was a million gallons. "what?"

"aren't you gonna open it" ron beamed, really wanting to know what was in the box. ben sighed and began to open the box. lizzie smiled as he lifted the lid to be met with a load of sweets.

"oh my god liz" his face was shocked and grateful at the same time. elizabeth knows how much ben loves chocolate and jelly beans. she mumbled a your welcome before looking over at the boys who were now looking at the sweets like gold coins.

"merlin. that's a lot of sweets ben." ron gasped as he reached for the bertie bott's every flavour beans and started to open them.

"hey, not before breakfast ronald. also don't tell your mother." liz stated as she told the beans off ron and put them back in the box.

"why can't he tell his mum?" harry questioned.

"because my mother doesn't let me eat this many sweets. 'they're bad for you benjamin" he laughed, putting the box in his school bag, ron upset he can't have any.

"sounds like something mum would say." ron mentioned. there was a moment of silence before lizzie leaned in to them, whispering "anyway, what was the shhing about"

"well. we did something." harry gulped as he, ron and ben all look down at their plates.

"what? to who?" she gulped. those boys were always doing something stupid. probably the weasley twins using them for their pranks. they use to prank lizzie but after the last one...lets just say they wouldn't want to go near her for a while.

"oh it was no one important just...professor snape" ben gulped.

"oh my god. didn't i tell you guys not to prank him ever again. remember the last one" she moaned. the last prank on Snape got the boys a month of detention with him so I'm pretty sure they don't want that to happen again. there was a few seconds of silence.

"well then...good luck" she added as she stood up from her sit and waved goodbye to them, making her way back to her friends. before she could even sit down, stella was saying something to diego while he looked nervous.

"hey lizzie, will you tell diego we had that summer reading to do for snape?" she teased as she grinned at lizzie to agree but elizabeth felt too bad doing it to diego.

"please tell me we didn't liz" diego pleaded. he looked like he was gonna cry. he's a bit of a softy. actually, he is a softy. all the time. so stella always takes advantage of that.

"i'm sorry stel, i feel too bad" a sigh of relief came from diego, and stella looking a bit mad but she'll get over it.

"you never feel bad when she does it to me" matthew cried as amber laughed at him. matthew and diego are completely different people and diego is more soft and sensitive than matthew. probably why matthew plays quidditch.

"i...don't want to answer that. sorry matt " lizzie gave a small smile. she didn't know why she sometimes did it to matt and not diego. maybe it was because diego is more sensitive.

they started a conversation about their summer and how amber had spent almost all her parents gallons on shoes and bags. while elizabeth was fixing up her plate with food, something about her made cedric want to stare at her for ever.

but he wasn't the only one.....

°