Kayna Moments-Menaces and Little Dances

"Please don't tell me you're one of those white Tumblr girls that just want to have a killer body and don't care about the actual fitness."

"I'm very insulted that you'd label me as one of those menaces to society." I pretend to be very hurt by what he says. That earns a slight chuckle from him. This is the second time I've heard him laugh, and I like the sound. He should laugh more. "But no, I'm a trainer, remember? And a hell a good one at that."

"Haven't you heard that modesty is the best policy?" He crosses his arms and glares at me.

I laugh. "Honesty is the best policy. And yeah, I'm being honest. I am good at what I do."

"Ooookay Lucky." He says, "I think you need to turn down your ego a notch or a thousand."

"Speak for yourself. That arrogant smirk you displayed at last night's fight? And that small dance you made in front of the audience? You were totally being a major show off."

"I was not being a major show off." He defends himself.

"You totally were!" I stop in my tracks and place my hands on my hips. (Oh lol I almost said I placed my hands on his hips.) "First step to taking the championship from Jax? Is to get rid of your overconfidence. That will just get you killed."

Then I just start running, not caring if Kayden catches up to me or not.

"Hey! What the fuck!"