KaynaMoments-Killin' The Killer and Checkin' Him Out...Damn

*Omg, I'm such a horrible person....Please let me make it up to you by trying to post a bunch of KAYNA moments.

I spend the next week and a half training Kayden to death.

Every morning, we start out jogging, circling around the neighborhood as many times as we can. We begin running two miles, then everyday increasing it a quarter mile longer. Soon, I have him running up to three-four miles everyday. It's tough work-an athlete's training-but he needs to have a near perfect stamina if he wants to beat The Eagle.

"You are fucking killing me, Lucky," He pants as we run our last and final round around the neighborhood.

"You think this is easy for me too?" I spit, inhaling ragged breaths. 

"Seems like it," He croaks out. "You don't even look like you're sweating." 

"Can't say I can say the same about you." I peer behind him.

A large pool of sweat forms on the back of his grey T-shirt. He notices me staring and slows down a little, reaching for the hem of his shirt (I almost wrote shit...) to pull it over his head, then looping the shirt over his neck.

I have seen Kayden bare chested many times but I still can't over the fact that he makes my lady parts turn to jelly every time my eyes rake over his body.

My heart flutters when I see his tattoos, the patterns and swirls painted from his shoulders to his back. I know he has another tattoo past his naval because one there was one time when he forgot to button his pants and I caught a hint of the ink hiding behind the fabric. I know they're words and I'm curious to find out what it says.

Kayden's still a mystery to me. Even thouht we're on good terms, I still haven't any clue about him.

I only know so much.

I know that he drinks milk straight from the carton, hates the sound of country music whenever it plays on the radio, thinks that IPhone users are dumb and never leaves the house with his phone and a pair of Beats earphones (Earbuds?). 

He still doesn't open up to me. And I know, it's not my position to pry his secrets out of him, but I'm curious about him. He's a different kind of species all together, but in a cool way.

Kayden catches me staring at his chest and his eyebrows lift. "You alright there, Lucky?"

He's totally teasing me. He knows that every time he takes off his shirt, I'll make googly eyes at him.

I look away swiftly and pretend that he hasn't affected me. "Uh-huh"

"You were totally checking me out." He smirks. I roll my eyes, pretending that what he's saying is total and complete bullshit. 

"Don't flatter yourself, Kayden" I begin to outrun him and turn at the junction, not bothering to look behind to see if he's catching up to me.