Kayna Moments-I Like Crying In His Shirt And Feeling Vulnerable

Kayden answers the door and his eyes widen when he sees me. "Hey. I thought you weren't supposed to be back until tomorrow-"

"Can...I come in?" I ask, tears swimming in my eyes.

The anger that I once felt is now lost, and is replaced with hurt I feel so lost, so lost.  Like I don't know what I'm doing anymore. The guilt catches up to me, and my heart hurts so much I feel like it's slowing down, allowing me to feel the pain I caused my dad and his family. "Please..."

He notices this and his entire expression crumbles. "Of course."

I set all my bags down on the apartment floor.

Kayden crosses the room, a look of worry plastered on his face. "Sienna...are you okay?"

"No." I croak out and the tears start to spill from my eyes. I wipe them away but they fall endlessly, drowning me in my own guilt and pain.

"Kayden...I-I did something bad."

He closes the remaining space between us and slides his arms around me, cocooning me. 

"Hey..." He murmurs. I've never heard his voice this soft before. So caring. "Lucky.."

For once, I let him hold me. For once I allow myself to cry into his shirt, feeling like I'm so small in this huge world.

For once, I allow myself to be vulnerable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me just thank all you DIA-HARDS for reading this book.

We finally got 3K views!

*Cue the happy cuss words.

You guys are the best.

Anyway, KAYNAISM couldn't have happened without claudiaoverhere, so go support her, shower her with potatoes and love.

Oh geez, I sound like i'm saying good-bye.

I'm really not.

Thanks again

-Olivia