Kayna Moments-Ugly Satin Robes

"Oh, before I forget..." I say, my hand sliding into my backpack and revealing his red satin robe. "Found this in the dryer. Thought you forgot."

Kayden breathes a sigh of relief and takes the robe from me. "Thanks."

I watch him stare at the robe for a little longer. His eyes dance over the cloth with joy. "You wouldn't be killer without it."

He head lifts so his eyes can meet mine again. "Can you, err...help put it on for me?"

I nod wordlessly.

I help him slide the robe over his shoulder. Then, stepping forward so we're chest-to-chest, I tie the sash of the robe over his waist. He gulps when my fingers make contact with his skin, and I boldly look up to him staring back at me.

He looks at me with so much intensity and I feel my cheeks burning. My hands drop from from his neck to his well-define chest, then quickly dropping my arms to my sides.

We're still less than inches apart, and I've never wanted to be this close to anyone before.

Even Jax.

"What are you doing to me, Lucky?" He breathes, stepping forward and tucking a lock of hair behing my ear. I gasp at his electric touch. I'm bewitched by the way my skin comes to life by his fingers, and I want more from where that came from, like a sailor drawn to a siren, wanting it to lure me to my death.

Kayden's going to be the death of me.

 I clear my throat and step back.

"It looks ugly on you."

He chuckles.

"It's time." I say, glancing to my wrist but find that there's no watch so I pretend to be picking a scab to hide my embarrassment. " "Good luck, Killer."

"I don't need it. I've got you, Lucky." He says before I leave the room and I think my heart just flew out of my chest.