Sienna Moments-Screwin' Random Girls And Nonsensical Bullshit

"Dont' you mean your parents?" 

"My parents are divorced. My mom has been travelling around the world screwing random guys while my dad's getting it on with wife number oops-I-don't-give-a-fuck."

I expect him to be baffled at my rude response, but he just laughs.

"Nice." He smiles.

"Gotta love my famiglia." I shrug.

"I can give you a ride." He smirks.

"You and your dick can fuck off-"

"No, I mean literally." He rolls his eyes. "You have a dirty mind, Sienna."

"Shut up." I mock punch his shoulder. "Are you serious on giving me a ride? Because I would hate to spend my money on a cab."

"Sure." He gestures for me to follow him. "Don't worry, babe. I'll make it worthwhile."

I don't know why on the face of Earth would Kayden and Brent be friends with someone like him

When we get into his car, I hear a couple of wolf whistles directed our way. Evans waves over at the noise makers and slides the driver's seat.

"Are those your fans?" I say in a bored tone.

He nods, looking serious, "Like I said, I'm pretty popular on campus. Girls want to have sex with me. Guys want to be me. I already have a line of successors to take my rightful place when I graduate from this hellhole.

"Successors?" I snort. "That's stupid." 

"No, it's brilliant. I'll be leaving my legacy. "He winks and backs out of the parking lot. "Where to, sweet stuff?"

"Don't you dare call me that again." I sneer at him.

"But you let Kayden call you Lucky. Is it because you're into him?"

I say, baffled. "I am not into Kayden. I can't even keep up with his mood swings. He's like a Kardashian."

He chuckles. "Doesn't matter. You're attracted to him." 

"Please don't humor me with this nonsensical bullshi-" 

"You're stubborn with your feelings, Sienna. I'll give you that."

"I am not." I say defensively. "That's because I don't have any feelings for him!"

"Uh huh. Whatever you say." He nods, still grinning at me. "So where to, sexy mama?"

I groan.

I silently pout in my seat the rest of the ride.