Chapter 7- Care for a dance?

~Winnie's Pov~

Not yet...

I said as I push myself away from Augustine daring to not make an eye contact. Not gonna lie his face says it all. I turned around while my other hand is in his shoulder I used the other free one to cover my face. Gosh as I did so a huge wave of thoughts ran me over like a dozens of trucks just waiting to crush me. I was starting to feel this sentation of having a nose bleed, so I pinch my nose hoping I was impartially not going to bleed infront Auggie and make it more ackward as is it right now.

I was lucky that this happened in night time where's theres not alot of people roaming around the place BUT I have to be so unlucky enough to be in this kind of situation in the first place, great!

Taking matters in my own hands, I was in fault of bumping into Auggie hard enough to almost ki- okay thats enough thinking Winnie!

I removed my hand from Augustine's shoulders, turning around again to face the man who seems to be processing his mind.

"Hehe...uhm are you okay Auggie?"

I asked despite after what happened its obvious his not but what was I meant to say then?

Ths question appears to snap Augustine back to reality. His eyes wonders a bit ti'll he focuses on Winnie.

"Y-yeah..."

"..."

"..."

"What..?"

I finally had the courage to look at him although not directly...his face was very red just saying. The moonlight really helps illuminate every factors of him, the hair, his eyes- gosh what wrong with me right now?

Augustine doesn't seems to notice that I was kinda staring at him, heh I guess being tall has its perks.

"Hey Winnie.?"

"Uhm...yes? What is it Augustine?"

"Lets-"

"..."

"Lets forget about this."

~Sometime later~

Me and Augustine silently agreed to not talked about what just happened earlier nor bring up any related topics about it since none of us wants to make it more awkward.

Its an awkward walk through our destination. None of us even tried to speak so it made every step we take uncomfortable. Well except when I attempt to strike a conversation with Augustine...lets just say that it didn't go like a conversation more like a comprehension.

I also tried to sneak a glance at Augustine and totally made eye contact, so I swiftly turned my head to another direction and pulled out my phone. I just pretended to check the time when I sort of see flashing lights at the distance. It was hard to make it out ti'll we walked slightly further and that's when I can finally see what it is.

It was a small like dance party, I forgot what it is called but whatever. I stop walking for a sec and the sudden halts caughts Augustine's attention.

"What?"

"Hey Auggie can we go there?"

I asked sounded like a child begging for my parents permission while my fingers were pointing at the direction of the party.

"..."

"Uhm..."

"Do what you want."

Augustine answered with no time to settle the last thing he knew he was being drag by Winnie.