Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

▰▱▰▱trคilēr ๖ฯ The_Pencraft ▰▱▰▱

Jisoo! Jisoo! Jisoo! Jisoo!

She had already met this crowd more than a thousand times. On the same stage, at the same time, with the same unyielding enthusiasm. But tonight was different.

As the fan chants echoed through the arena, vibrating her name, she could feel the pounding in her chest, her heartbeat louder than the noise. The bright, dazzling lights and the thunderous applause should have comforted her, but a strange sense of nervousness crept into her.

For the first time in years, she wasn’t sure if she was ready.

The sea of purple lightsticks flickered in unison, glowing like stars, and suddenly, her fears seemed to recede. She wasn’t alone. This was her family, her people, and they believed in her more than she believed in herself.

But there was one pair of eyes in the crowd she couldn’t shake. Hidden beneath a black mask, a hood pulled low, golden hair peeking from the edges. His presence was a ghost from her past, a forgotten chapter of her life.

Was he really here, or was it just her mind playing tricks on her?

The show had to go on. She couldn’t falter now.

With a nod, she signaled for the crew to begin. The concert was about to explode into life. But just as the first beat was about to drop, everything plunged into darkness.

The crowd gasped. Whispers turned into murmurs, murmurs into confusion. Panic began to ripple through the sea of fans.

Jisoo didn’t flinch.

She had faced far worse. This was nothing but a temporary setback, a glitch in the system, a challenge to overcome. Her mind raced as she calmly walked offstage. Grabbing her guitar, she returned to the center of the stage, eyes scanning the pitch-black arena.

She strummed her guitar, softly at first, letting her thoughts guide her.

“Can you hear the silence?”

The crowd hushed, mesmerized by her voice cutting through the void.

“Can you see the dark?”

Phones lit up one by one, flashlights piercing the shadows, creating an ethereal ocean of stars. A wave of light rippled across the arena, and she smiled—a true, genuine smile.

“Can you fix the broken?”

Her voice was like a soothing balm to their restless hearts, and as she sang, her eyes locked onto the hooded figure. The one she thought was a mere fragment of her imagination.

But he was real.

As the stage lights flickered back to life, the crew scrambled to resume the show. The director's voice crackled in her earpiece, urging her to start the full performance.

The guitar’s melody grew louder, more intense, and then—silence.

She paused, staring out into the crowd, her emotions brimming to the surface. And then, like a force of nature, she erupted.

“Can you feel my heart?” she roared, her voice echoing through the arena, commanding the attention of every soul in the room.

The fireworks ignited behind her, the background music roared to life, but nothing compared to her voice—a voice that held power, vulnerability, and strength all at once.

She was no longer just Jisoo, the idol. She was an Empress, reigning over her empire of stars.

In the crowd, the hooded figure smiled sadly, his dream of being by her side now forever out of reach. She had become a star—a star he could never touch again. What was once his dream had become her reality. And now, she was the dream he could only watch from afar.

 And now, she was the dream he could only watch from afar